Status
Not open for further replies.

DangerZone640

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

(Part People will read for a short and sweet reason for leaving)
Alright, I want to start this off by saying this. I am so glad to have found this server and I am glad that I met the people that I would've never been able to meet had I never found it and decided to stay on it. Yes, that line is cliche as hell but it is true, it brings joy to my life whenever I play on here however it is now time for that to end. It has been an awesome year, it was filled with many downs however I have had so many upsides that outweigh them.

Since this is probably the only paragraph people are gonna read, let me make this short. Thank you for playing on this server, without you this server wouldn't be as amazing as it has been for the past year I have been playing it, and not as amazing as it is going to be for the rest of the time it is still living. Thank you, for allowing me to have fun on the server, and allowing me to help all of you who needed help, it might not have had seen like it, but I find great joy in helping others. You may not know how amazing it is to help someone and get that satisfaction of helping someone and them saying thank you, and when you see them in the future, thanking you again for helping them, this is what brought me joy in helping people and I am glad to have helped everyone that I was able to help, and I hope others on the server will do the same and find satisfaction and joy in helping others. I have been able to enjoy this game more than I had in the past, probably the best game I have ever played till this point, until the beginning of last year I had at most 10 hours on GMod just from messing around but never enjoyed the game, however now I am up to almost 1,000 hours thanks to all the fun I had on here.

(Extra Info)
The reason for leaving is quite simple, I have exhausted myself of how much I can take at a time. In the past, I have run into some amazing people, however, I have also run into much hostility by others, and it is this that I need to take some time away from. Only people that I know closely know of how much I've been through and it has been a whole lot and it is this reason that I am leaving. I have tried leaving in the past, back on Rockford before we switched to Paralake I made a post on my profile because I was seriously considering leaving the server, however, OfficerBoodles told me to stay for a little bit longer, and I took his word for it because I was in a hard time at that moment but I continued to stay. I am glad I took his word, I was able to enjoy the server more than before and meet more people, both new and old. I have been able to play with the people of whom I met in the past, and have fun with new people who had just joined. With all this positivity comes negativity and I have received a whole lot of it. Now, that sounds cliche as all hell but I have been through things that others don't know and it is this that I cannot continue to go through. I won't go into detail, after all, I'm not asking anything of others it just something I need time away from to enjoy other things that aren't Monolith.

(My Thanks)

There have been some amazing people that I have met while playing on here, and I wanted to thank you all for continuing to play with me for this entire year, there are a ton of people so I am just going to keep it short and give my personal thanks to these individuals who have stuck with me thus far and of whom I have had the most fun with.​
Thank you Space Cowboy, I cannot express this enough of how thankful I am to have met you, you showed me the ropes on how to play on Monolith. Back when I just wanted to troll around and had no real purpose you took me in and made me do LSD for you which was a lot of fun. At the time I had no idea who you were and who the others were but I had fun. After some time, I had realized that I was just brought into the largest org in the whole server, the Rockford Cartel. It was in this org that I had the most fun, we did so many fun things and messed around with everyone else. Even though everyone got banned and others may have different opinions on the subject, I wouldn't be the same had I not experienced it.

Thank you to Ice, you stand out the most when it comes to bringing fun to the server. Even though recently you have fallen off, back on Rockford you brought a ton of fun to the server and I wouldn't have had been able to experience it the same way without you.

Thank you to Lamb, you are a great friend, and one of the best people I have met on the server. I cannot express my gratitude of how much you have done for me and how much fun we had RPing together, being the best Detectives on the server with a Super90 and an AR15 in an R32. You have brought me many of the best memories I have of playing on the server and it is for this reason that I am thankful that I have met you.

Thank you to Thigh, back when I first joined the server you brought me so much joy, it was a lot of fun to RP with you because you always had some amazing "RP enhancements" that were never boring and you were also the best RPing CM I have met. Even though you went on your boat trip midway of me being on the server, you taught me things that I won't forget and fun RP that sometimes cannot be matched. (Thy :p)

Thank you to officernoodles, you have been an amazing friend every day of playing on the server. I remember when you were still a Mod, back when you rose through the ranks extraordinarily fast. You are one of the best staff members I have ever met on this server and I am truly glad to have met you and how much awesome advice you have given me.

Thank you to Valentino Meid, You like the others had brought me a ton of fun while playing on the server, you were fun to be around and were one of the best inactive Admins I have ever met. :p

Thank you to aaleg02, You were one of the best fraggers I had ever met. You weren't always toxic and you had fun messing with others. I had a lot of fun while playing with you and the times we went into the bank as swat and you soloed the entire thing. Truly brought me one of the best gunplay RP moments I had ever had on the server.

Thank you to hawke, even though you didn't exactly have the best record, you are still one of the best devs I have met, not because of your work, because of all the stupid Rp moments that you brought to the server and this was a ton of fun to experience while playing on the server and moments that I truly cannot forget.

Thank you to Rako the Bappo and Mark, you guys are some of the best devs I have met, you guys were always willing to hear out the community and work extremely hard on Monolith and it is this that I am thankful for. Rako, especially you, you joined us a while into my time on here and you have put so much effort into this server that I am sure everyone is thankful for. Mark, continue to nerf stuff because that is what you are good at :p. Not that other devs are better or worse, it's just these 2 that I know the most of.

Finally, because this is getting really long, I want to thank the person who has helped me the absolute most on the server, someone who I trust the most, and someone I cannot express my gratitude more than anything is ELIASS the Batman.
You, my friend, are the best person to date that I have ever met on this server. You have taught me so many things on the server that I will never forget, because it was to you that made me what I am today with the number of awesome times, and dark times that we have talked about and experienced. While you were still an SA, you had brought the best events that were never boring. They had brought much life to the server and I had a ton of fun whilst participating in them. Even though you had a tragic event happen to you which lost you your SA position, I am truly glad that you have stayed throughout these times and how much dedication you have shown to this server even though it goes unnoticed by many people, I am thankful for all the things you have done for me. Without you, I wouldn't have had been able to become a mentor and help out people more than I had. Without you, I wouldn't have had stayed on this server with how long I have been here (Which isn't as long as you have). There are a ton more things that you have done but I just want to sum it up with this, I wouldn't be where I am today without you, and I am above all else glad to have met such an amazing friend while playing on this server. I hope you continue your dedication and one day achieve the thing you want the most and return as one of the best staff members that I remember in the past.

There have been a lot of people that I have met and I didn't mention however that would make this too long. I, however, want you all to know, that I am forever thankful for having met you all, whether you were with me or against me, thank you, and I hope when I return, whenever I do, that I am able to have rekindled a better friendship than I am able to have now.
Now, even though I am leaving, I will still continue to remain semi-active on the discord as well as on the forums, as I still do care for the future of the server and I still find joy from helping others. Thank you, to everyone I have met and I cannot express myself any more than I have...

Last edited:

tiv2guy

Monolith Pleb
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Glad you were here on Monolith! Have a good rest of your days.

DangerZone640

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Thy

Monolith Expert

Years of Mono

LV

Rest in peace, if you ever feel like it you can always return.
bye.png

officernoodles

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

I'm gonna miss you a ton man. You better stay active on the discord or forums or I'll slap you

Attachments

• 1549126676000.png
    1549126676000.png
    68.4 KB · Views: 0

A Sack O' Salt

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

When you told me you were gonna leave on your 1 year anniversary I didn’t believe you. I guess it’s fairwell... for now

Steady

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Gimme your money, :eyes:

(Jk, have a good one man)

samtreecare

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

I’ve only met you a few times, but I will miss you. I hope whatever you dealing with gets better and you can come back at some point.

Ketamine™

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

F

Gregg

Monolith Legend

Years of Mono

LV

Sad to see you go man. You were real at what you did, never seen someone more dedicated to help the playerbase than you. Hopefully you come across us down in the future, you'll be missed mang.

dog-waving-bye.jpg

itz_coffee

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

You were the best mentor in my opinion, a fine example of what they should do. Extremely knowledgeable and very nice

I saw the hate and nasty things you received, it was very toxic and unwarranted. For the sake of privacy I won’t list them here but that type of stuff would even make me consider if I should play on this server (and I have thick skin). You didn’t deserve that type of harassment

Sad to see you go, you had a good sense of humor and I wish you reconsider

Status
Not open for further replies.