Status
Not open for further replies.

Danniel Pogi

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I will be taking a break on monolith, it seems like I just grind money buy cars and guns over and over there isn’t really much to do for me at this time al though I will be on the server from time to time

LosoLoaded

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

That Yhung TO hit hard!! , but cya dawg

Mazen

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

I will be taking a break on monolith, it seems like I just grind money buy cars and guns over and over there isn’t really much to do for me at this time al though I will be on the server from time to time
D:

VICHZ

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Smh danny

ammeo

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

There isnt really much to do because of a number of factors. The absence of game tracker is making people uninterested in raids, robbing banks and police shootouts. From what i know, players used to take pride in their kill counts and it used to be big motivation for them to play more and do more raids and bank robberies.
There is a real sense of competition when the whole server is trying to prove something and there is a chart to show that. You are motivated to buy the best guns, do more raids and always be engaged. Now this server is just a grind and buy new cars server with not much going on. Even the best of gangs are not much active. Gunstores are all dead and majority of the best gangs of the past have disbanded and their leaders left.

Status
Not open for further replies.