A Sack O' Salt

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

My past
I've been around for a while, made a few accomplishments in my time being in Paralake. The sad part is, my best accomplishment is becoming the Chief of Police inside Paralake, which I've been on and off trying to "get that bread" as the kids say. Anyways... In my time here at Paralake, when I first moved to the city from Rockford, which is where my family lived for a long long time, it was hard making it here on my own, without my family. Nobody to trust, no roof over my head, but just a small Evo which is worth more than my life. Back in Rockford, I was living the life; free healthcare, free gun licenses, and most notably, free hospitality from my family and friends. Now, I'm just a washed up little rich boy who is meaningless to this city. I grew up in the suburbs with my family and my friends, back then, it was hard getting around without my family handing me stacks of 100's to make it through the day. I wear a suit and tie to try to look the part, but really that's the most expensive thing I own. Now I'm washed up in Paralake with no family to support me with money and I'm just barely getting by. It's become so sickening that I've done some things that I regret every time I lay in bed. So, that brings me to the point of this internet post.
People say that money doesn't make you happy, but around here, that's it's exact purpose. Anyways, I've made this thread, practically begging for money, I've been in the city for about 2 years now, and I haven't even seen 6 zeros in my bank account. More like 1....
- I'd like to offer an opportunity, for not only to help me out but to make some extra pennies off of it.
- I'm asking for loans from anyone and everyone (75k or more)
- I'm offering a 45% (or lower) interest rate. Ex: Loan 100k get 45k+ the original 100k you loaned me.

(OOC: please do me a favor and only make posts if you're actually generous enough to do this crazy idea; that's how I'll keep track of who I owe and how much)
(OOCx2: Please include how much you're willing to loan and how much you would like back *less than or = to 45% interest*)

sparrow

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

I'll give you 1k k?

A Sack O' Salt

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

I'll give you 1k k?
I don’t know who you are Mr. Sparrow but you can leave my private thread if you have no business inquiry.

sparrow

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

I don’t know who you are Mr. Sparrow but you can leave my private thread if you have no business inquiry.
Santo Dooley, How do I have no business inquiry when I'm offering you $1,000.

Delta.

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Is it because of what happened with me ? sorry babe :(

A Sack O' Salt

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Tyla

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Message Tyla Hardy in game, I'll send you 100k as a one off 0% interest loan. If you wish to experience the underbelly of Paralake instead of ticketing farmers I'd be happy to introduce you to a new way of life.

A Sack O' Salt

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Message Tyla Hardy in game, I'll send you 100k as a one off 0% interest loan. If you wish to experience the underbelly of Paralake instead of ticketing farmers I'd be happy to introduce you to a new way of life.
You’re a wonderful human being. I look forward to speaking to you in the city.