Zanderk

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Multiple recent updates have changed dealers enough that some players are confused where they need to go to get supplies for creating and selling drugs. I will be going over the changes that have been made and more importantly, the locations of dealers.

DRUG DEALER LOCATIONS:
As of update 1.3.8, drug dealer has been given a new location. I will be covering them all, including the new one.

1.) Under Drawbridge

Map
(Under drawbridge, go all the way to end, recommend a flashlight to see him)
2.) Lower Alder Metro
Map
Location (All the way at the end, near the vending machine)
3.) Waterfall NOTE: There is a price reduction with this dealer (estimated 44% but could be wrong)c
Map
Location (This one I will walk you through the most. You are going to take Lower Alder up to Pine County. When you first go up there look to the left and go off the road and walk all the way down to the waterfall. He might be hiding in the mist but he will be on the left if you are facing it.)

CHEM DEALER CHANGES:
Update 1.3 removed the chem dealer, the new way to acquire certain chemicals is to either raid power plant (guide coming soon for that) or get them from the contraband dealer (see photo.) You can buy chemical powder (for LSD) and other equipment for cocaine, but the rest you need to raid powerplant for.
Contraband Dealer

I hope this guide was helpful. I knew a lot of people had no clue where the third location of the drug dealer was, as it is a fairly recent update.

EDIT: I believe the 3rd dealer pays more for drugs as well, but I do not have the statistics and I could be wrong because of the difference taxes make.

Last edited:

Natzoo

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

I thought they removed chemical powder from contraband dealer?

Zanderk

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

I thought they removed chemical powder from contraband dealer?
No, it appears it was added back when the chem dealer was removed. For reference, the photo was taken the day I posted this

Vig Rollins

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Wait so the dealer on layer 2 is cheaper? Oh damn I wish I'd known that sooner lmao

Zanderk

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Wait so the dealer on layer 2 is cheaper? Oh damn I wish I'd known that sooner lmao
Yes, buying items are cheaper but it is annoying to wait for the rotation. Also in the update log is something about sell prices being different depending on dealer but I have no evidence for this.