HooDi

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

So I was at Rivers 59 believe and I had just mugged a dt who I thought was a civilian so the cops showed up it was a shootout 5v1 however after the cops killed me they decided to spray my body fully killing me so I couldn't get my items back from a PD raid. I'm just wondering if that's allowed.

itz_coffee

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

it’s FailRP as a government job

[5.2] Sheriff’s Department
[5.2.1] General Sheriff’s Department Rules
[Rule #7]​
Law Enforcement may only use deadly force when the situation requires the protection of themselves or others. For example, if a man is threatening your life, you may use your weapon in self-defense.​

Last edited:

thtgeekydude

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

What GM1003 said, If your down and they stop firing then walk up to you and spray you, Its fail RP, But ill just say this here. A "PD raid" is as equal as a fail RP situation after being shot forty times XD

PzEz

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

lmao do you see a cop spray 50 bullets into a criminal who is in a critical condition

HooDi

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

it’s FailRP as a government job
I thought it was against rules however wr1ght said there was no rule saying they couldn't do it so I lost a 2 attachment scar mp9 and kev bc of it

itz_coffee

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I thought it was against rules however wr1ght said there was no rule saying they couldn't do it so I lost a 2 attachment scar mp9 and kev bc of it
I can’t speak for him nor will I, as the staff member who claimed your report he has the full context (logs, video evidence, punishment history, etc.) and made a decision based on his judgment