Delayed car steering

• Looking for our server(s)? Go to our servers page after you've subscribed to our content pack. Hope you enjoy them!
  • You can purchase Premium Membership to enhance your game experience and support our community!
  • Meet other members and stay updated in our Discord and Steam Group. Find out how to get permissions on Discord here.

Oliverus

May 5, 2020
Hey, I have like 20 ping on the server but the car steering is still delayed. It makes driving cars very difficult. Is there a way to fix this?

SKuLLzSKiLLz

Dec 27, 2018
No way to fix it, you will just have to get used to it :)

Sweets

Jul 23, 2017
It's been like this for YEARS, and I'd really like to know why this is. It's extremely annoying to get arrested for "rEcKlEsS dRiViNg" and then eat the front bumper of the same patrol car that pulled you over 10 minutes later.

Hector

Feb 11, 2020
Canada
It's been like this for YEARS, and I'd really like to know why this is. It's extremely annoying to get arrested for "rEcKlEsS dRiViNg" and then eat the front bumper of the same patrol car that pulled you over 10 minutes later.
Garry's mod is being pushed to its limits on monolith, not much to do to fix drive other than maybe make an entirely different game..