Oliverus

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Hey, I have like 20 ping on the server but the car steering is still delayed. It makes driving cars very difficult. Is there a way to fix this?

Ingolf

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

You will get used to it

SKuLLzSKiLLz

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

No way to fix it, you will just have to get used to it :)

Sweets

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

It's been like this for YEARS, and I'd really like to know why this is. It's extremely annoying to get arrested for "rEcKlEsS dRiViNg" and then eat the front bumper of the same patrol car that pulled you over 10 minutes later.

Hector

Banned
Banned
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

It's been like this for YEARS, and I'd really like to know why this is. It's extremely annoying to get arrested for "rEcKlEsS dRiViNg" and then eat the front bumper of the same patrol car that pulled you over 10 minutes later.
Garry's mod is being pushed to its limits on monolith, not much to do to fix drive other than maybe make an entirely different game..

TheCrustyPlayer™

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

WELCOME TO GARRYS MOD!!!

reqord

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

Garrys Mod and source engine as a whole isn’t meant for cars or multiplayer or 177 mods, Monolith pushes garrys mod to the limits and some sacrifices are made. The delay overall is something you need to get used to, and while some things feel unfair it’s just a compromise brother.