LV

:/

Last edited:

Funtimedoom

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

I am sorry to hear that, I went through things simler to what you are now if you ever need someone to talk to you can always come to me if you need or want to talk to someone. Just try to get help it will better when you do.

itz_coffee

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

It's normal to feel depressed every once and a while, it's just a stage you hit sometimes

I wouldn't really worry about the number of friends you have or anything, at the end of the day the most important person in your life is yourself

Yes it's good to have friends and hang out with them, but don't forget to give yourself some me time

Eden305

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Doubleposting / Tripleposting
It's normal to feel depressed every once and a while, it's just a stage you hit sometimes

I wouldn't really worry about the number of friends you have or anything, at the end of the day the most important person in your life is yourself.

Yes it's good to have friends and hang out with them, but don't forget to give yourself some me time
Yeah that's true but I love my friends and these guys coming here and messing with me and them pisses me off. It came to the point where I got in a fist fight with one of them, which is uncommon for me. (Which I won btw which shocked me cuz I dont exercise often)

Wow I just remembered something I did cuz I just felt this pain in my hand but it actually got so bad where I cut myself. It's a very faint cut but it hurts.