Status
Not open for further replies.

Kumit

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

In-game name: Jaquan Tyrek
Discord: Seethe#7629
How active are you?: I can be active everyday if need, but preferably ever two or so days
Why do you want to join?: To have a purpose to grind other than just money. Never been in an org so I thought I would give it a try.
Jaquan Klumps* Sorry, I recently changed my name

Melkor

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

In-game name: Julie Drall
Discord: Polarity#6251
How active are you?: I am on several hours every day
Why do you want to join?: My current org, the rooks are pretty good however the actions of several people within the org in regards to server rules have not been great, several members being banned for LTARP, and one about to get permed for cheats. I would really like to join an org that has a positive reputation when it comes to following rules within the server. I enjoy helping other players and have (at the serious cost to my own bank) have helped a lot of people start up. I have maxed out: Mining / WoodCutting, and metalworking, and am level 97 in crafting.

Last edited:

CrystalPearl

Media Creator
Media Team

Years of Mono

LV

In-game name: Julie Drall
Discord: Polarity#6251
How active are you?: I am on several hours every day
Why do you want to join?: My current org, the rooks are pretty good however the actions of several people within the org in regards to server rules have not been great, several members being banned for LTARP, and one about to get permed for cheats. I would really like to join an org that has a positive reputation when it comes to following rules within the server. I enjoy helping other players and have (at the serious cost to my own bank) have helped a lot of people start up. I have maxed out: Mining / WoodCutting, and metalworking, and am level 97 in crafting.
Accepted

CrystalPearl

Media Creator
Media Team

Years of Mono

LV

In-game name: Jaquan Tyrek
Discord: Seethe#7629
How active are you?: I can be active everyday if need, but preferably ever two or so days
Why do you want to join?: To have a purpose to grind other than just money. Never been in an org so I thought I would give it a try.
Declined

Status
Not open for further replies.