Status
Not open for further replies.

L0GAN

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Buckethead (Formerly "." for FiveM but it looked dumb so I changed it if that causes a confusion)
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:419175130
Your Character Name: Johnny Jackhammer (former) Ace Sterling (current)

Which Staff blacklisted you: idk
What were you blacklisted from: all police

Blacklist Length: idk
Blacklist Reason: idk
Unblacklist Reason: I've messed up a lot on PD but I don't remember having a sit about the blacklist at all nor any reports about it on forums I remember a gunfight with a cop who I thought was corrupt for trying to falsely arrest me then my game fucking crashed, I got on a few hours later to see if I got banned cause of the dead system I didn't want anyone to scream NLR so I played Elden Ring. I wasn't banned but I was blacklisted from Detective (i thought it was just detective at the time and may have been as I've only recalled trouble with logging onto police since today of learning of the extension), I recall speaking to a staff member about the blacklist and getting the date of 6/28/22 which I've logged onto check and learned it's been extended to some point I'd hope in the near future.

Time of Occurrence: last time i was detective according to my steam screenshots was 6/25/22
Additional members involved/witnessing:
Read, understood and followed blacklist appeal rules?: yes i apologize for the lack of information my lack of sits and reports provide me this and I've recently reset my pc so I don't got any obs on my computer, I don't expect to be blacklisted immediately although I think my blacklist is wrong, I wanna learn what it's for as I don't recall any major wrongdoings for to cause this and the extension is foul.

Trooper C. Winters

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello @L0GAN,

You were suspended from the Police Department as you fleed from Law Enforcement and engaged in a shootout with an Officer, all while being a Police Detective.

This is unacceptable conduct for a Police Detective; therefore, I suspended you from the Police Department.

I see no reason for reducing/removing this suspension.
While you're suspended, I suggest you look at the rules before returning after the suspension expires. Rules can be found here: Link

Respectfully,
Trooper C. Winters

Status
Not open for further replies.