MRP Detective vehicles, more mechanic features, and bank guard features.

• Looking for our server(s)? Go to our servers page after you've subscribed to our content pack. Hope you enjoy them!
  • You can purchase Premium Membership to enhance your game experience and support our community!
  • Meet other members and stay updated in our Discord and Steam Group. Find out how to get permissions on Discord here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Astronut121w

Oct 3, 2018
(Detectives)
First off i think that detectives should have access to a wider variety of vehicles, i really don't like how there is only one deployable detective vehicle which is the unmarked crown Victoria. when i think of a detective i think of someone that is trying to disguise them selves among civilians not give themselves away by driving what use to be the most used police used police car in all of north america. I think at most you guys should try and add something tiny bit more stealthy like maybe allowing us to customize out own personally vehicles if they are able to attach a ELS only when you are on the job and it should automatically be taken off then u quit your job. Or maybe try adding in more preset vehicles like what the secret service already have and maybe allow use to at least change the color of the vehicle (not the skin) so that it might make it a tiny bit harder to spot right away. i feel like detectives should also maybe have a choice to choose between there normal look/skin or a preset version of maybe a guy or girl in a tuxedo with a badge on there belt which i think would be cool.
You guys should also try and add in more very basic police vehicles like the ford taures, and the Chevy impala just having a greater verity of vehicles to choose from to set u aside from different ranks of police would be great.

(Mechanics job)
I think a very small but cool feature that u could add for either a tow truck driver or the tow manager is the ability to make a public advertisement kind of like a (/ad) but free to advertise when they are towing someones car Example: There was an illegally parked car at the hospital its a (Color) and (vehicle model) and it will be towed. I mean that is just an example of what it could be used for, but just adding something as small and simple as that so that people know when there vehicle has been towed and they don't think it was stolen or anything can really enhance the role play aspect of the towing job.
I also thing the tow manager should have access to a government tablet for the soul purpose of firing people.

(Bank guard)
I know this probably wont ever get added because it will most likely get abused but i think that in the right hands it could be a great rp feature. I think either for bank security officers or even just for the bank security chief you guys should add some sort of security vehicle with orange and white ELS for example someone is trespassing and has been multiple times and the police have been busy with other things (which happens more often then not) you could put them in the back of the car and drive right to the pd and well hand deliver them the person rather then always having to call on the radio or /gov to get someone to come over and deal with it. yes i know that bank security are supposed to only be on the bank property and such, but just having something to i find bring u closer to the police could make rp as a bank security one more immersive and two a little less boring.

Thanks for taking time to read my post and i hope you really take into consideration some of the things i have suggested <3

VICHZ

Oct 4, 2018
I haven’t played detective yet but I’m pretty sure they can spawn their own personal vehicle

Reactions: kingeddie98

gm1003

MRP Moderator
MRP Moderator
Marketing Team
Event Team
Jul 7, 2018
Houston, TX
I also thing the tow manager should have access to a government tablet for the soul purpose of firing people.
@rako this isn't intentional right? I thought it was fixed

Astronut121w

Oct 3, 2018
you can spawn your own vehicles but what i was trying to suggest was that once u did spawn your own personal vehicles as a detective you could customize it as if it were a unmarked vehicle with ELS

Stuvi

Community Manager
Community Manager
Forum Moderator
Report Management
Dec 10, 2016
Germany
you can spawn your own vehicles but what i was trying to suggest was that once u did spawn your own personal vehicles as a detective you could customize it as if it were a unmarked vehicle with ELS
Not possible

Alex Anderson

Oct 1, 2017
I don't like personal vehicle EMS suggestion, but I would love to be able to get even the Unmarked tahoe as a detective

A Sack O' Salt

MRP Moderator
MRP Moderator
Dec 10, 2017
The thing is, it's a video game. In real life, ANY vehicle could be a police officer. Obviously, even if we added tons of new police vehicles, they're all the same, blacked out, with visible interior lights. It's just not possible to try to be actually undercover unless you take out your personal vehicle.
Oh, a black crown vic? Has to be a detective.
Oh, a black Tahoe? Has to be a detective.
Oh, a blacked out charger? Has to be a detective.
Any vehicle that we could possibly add would be noticeable no matter what.
I'd be absolutely amazing to have ELS on ANY vehicle, but it will never happen because it's not as simple as buying lights and strapping them to your windshield. It's a video game.

Romanian

Aug 1, 2017
Romania
You can spawn your personal vehicle also chasing criminals is the PD's job not the Bank Security.

Stuvi

Community Manager
Community Manager
Forum Moderator
Report Management
Dec 10, 2016
Germany
Status
Not open for further replies.