Aspect

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

When I play detective I usually run a desert eagle with eotech sight. Some people say to use a glock 18 but idk what’s better. What do you guys recommend.

Brent Skeng

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I"m here to admit that i buy an m4 then change my mind and buy another 3 guns before deciding what guns i really want, but thats not the end of it, i then have to decide what sights i want and even thats a pain because theres so many to choose from. Finally i find the sight but unfortunately now there is an open slot for chief so i guess ill have to rebuy all this.

Sorry for wasting the budget.
(I dont even play cop, im kidding)

I think the deagle is good if you're good, its not the gun its the person holding it.

Dobarion

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

The Desert Eagle is more powerful to use than a Glock in my opinion. One is a high powered handgun and the other isn't. I would say, keep to a weapon you feel safe with, that you know you can use it without dying. And if you cant use a weapon, then find a new job.

something

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I prefer the five seven when playing Detective, the desert eagle shoots everywhere but the center and the glock is effective only in close ranges.