Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Dez
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:131483746
Your Character Name: Dezi Archer

Which Staff issued the Warning Point: @Skojenmeister

Reason for the warning point(s): Unauthorized Corruption
Why should the point(s) be removed: I had literally just killed Nik Melander in a bank raid and Curtis Vercetti was CPRing him and while I was checking the other bodies I had thought that Curtis cuffed him before he done anything to the body. So I decide to Adrenaline Nik and he got up and I never realised he didn't have cuffs on him because I assumed that Curtis had already done that part. So I done what I done and then I put cuffs on Nik. I had to go do something IRL so I ran to the bank garage and went AFK for a matter of less than 5 minutes hoping that the LEOs that was down there would sort it out as I had no choice but to go sort out the IRL issue. So when I was telling you my side of the story you decided to either tab out or play the silent treatment not even trying to understand my part of why I had to leave the other people to deal with it.

Sorry that I had to go AFK to sort out something IRL, I wasn't being corrupt. I just hoped that you would've listened to my explanation instead of jumping the gun and just dishing out false punishments when you never even listened to me.

Time of Occurrence: 17/06/2021
Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A
Read, understood and followed warning point appeal rules?: Yes

Skojen

Community Manager
Community Manager
Recruitment Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Denied, you clearly knew what you were doing and I have the video evidence to back it up.

Conversation from the video given to me:
Pizza Vercetti: "Wait, you're raiding the bank?"
Nik Melander (Bank Raider): "I saw you, I tried to shoot you and then I was lagging all over".
Then, you proceeded to cuff Nik Melander.
Pizza Vercetti: "Let him go now".

After he was uncuffed, you then sat in a corner at the bank and went AFK, effectively letting him free when you were involved in that situation. Nik Melander admitted to being one of the suspects in the video as you witnessed him saying it before you cuffed him.

Locked & Moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.