Status
Not open for further replies.

Bryce

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

union%20banner_zpsiyp2yywe.jpg

Hello, and thank you for your interest in the Monoford Peace Officers Union!
MPOU strives to accept only the most professional Law Enforcement officers within the reaches of the city of Monoford and Pine County.

ADMINISTRATION
The MPOU is a member owned entity guided under the direction of Chief/Spokesman Bryce Haryu. Unlike other unions, MPOU does not require a union fee before providing benefits to its members. There will be an assigned council dedicated to furthering activities and policies governing the members of the MPOU.

CONDUCT
As a member of the MPOU, your behavior while on duty is expected to be that of a highly trained professional. While we do not require the use of 10 codes, we do monitor and require officers to act as a coordinated team at all times while on duty. This includes: responding to all 911 calls, using tactics while responding to active shooter scenarios, radio etiquette and driving with due regard. We also follow the guidelines set forth in the police handbook linked below.

TRAINING
After acceptance into the union, you will under go a short training period to see what you are proficient in. Upon completion, you will receive a POST board certificate pictured below. Activities may include:
Shoot/Don't shoot scenarios

Active Shooter response
Emergency Vehicle Operations and Control (EVOC)
Leadership courses (will determine ranking officers)
First Responder medical exams
POST%20cert_zpsd4zoqss3.jpg

OFF DUTY EXPECTATIONS
While you are off-duty and in the capacity of a regular civilian, you will not fall under MPOU jurisdictions. What this means for you is that your activities off-duty will not have an impact on your status in the union UNLESS your demeanor and actions begin to drive a negative impact onto the union and your fellow members. You will still be expected to follow any and all community rules at all times. If it is discovered that you are causing the community or the city board problems, you will be disbanded from the union.

PERKS
While under the wings of the MPOU, you will enjoy certain perks such as a strong team of similar professionals working together, a custom made badge displaying your rank and unit number, as well as performance bonuses paid out in cash by the MPOU treasury. These are only a few of the proposed perks. Below is a sample badge of what you can expect to earn.
badge%20prototype_zpsojigcura.jpg

REQUIREMENTS
There are of course some requirements set forth by the MPOU before you may be considered in joining.
1. MUST be at least 16 years old or over
2. MUST be Chief level to be a union leader, MUST be Sgt.+ to be a union officer
3. Have STRONG knowledge of city laws and punishment times
4. MUST be willing to follow instructions of leadership directives
5. MUST be willing to undergo and pass a background check (Punishment history)

APPLICATION FORMAT

IGN:
STEAM NAME:
POLICE LEVEL:
PLAYER LEVEL:
RELEVANT PUNISHMENT HISTORY:
DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT THIS IS TO PUSH REALISM AND MINGING WILL NOT BE TOLERATED?:
WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN THE MPOU?:

INTERVIEW/CONDITIONAL OFFER
Upon satisfactory completion of the application, you will be invited to an interview with myself where *TEN* technical questions will be asked of you. *FIVE* will be right/wrong and *FIVE* will be open ended questions. At the end of the interview, your acceptance or denial will be made on the spot. After that, we will begin the official training and POST licensing with final certification.

QUESTIONS?
You may message myself, Bryce Haryu, any time you need if questions may arise. MPOU leadership follows a strict open door policy to assist you at any time. On behalf of the MPOU and the citizens of Monoford, we thank you for your interest in joining the Monoford Peace Officers Union. We look forward to having you aboard.

union%20signature_zps2koqea9a.jpg

Last edited:

Navetta

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Good Luck

Wolv

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Good luck

Bobby Kurosaki

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Cop orgs never live but good luck

Scofield

Banned
Banned
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

IGN: Alex Scofield
STEAM NAME: Scofield
POLICE LEVEL:
PLAYER LEVEL:
RELEVANT PUNISHMENT HISTORY:
I have a clean rap sheet, and I have never had an altercation with the law, nor have I ever been pulled over or ticketed. I have had one warning point given to me, as I didn't prevent the mayor from being assassinated, but this was due to me having an inferior weapon to the attackers, so it would be suicde go against the 3 heavily armed strike team with a SMG
DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT THIS IS TO PUSH REALISM AND MINGING WILL NOT BE TOLERATED?:
Yes
WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN THE MPOU?:
I main cop, and I always get frustrated about the lack of discipline and proffessionalism that other officers showcase. I was part of a similar organization in the past, the monolith marshals, and I made a trailer showcasing what kinda stuff we did and our rp
, until it was disbanded. I am looking to join this elite group for a more immersive and intense rp experience, and I have personally patrolled with Tyler Moore in the past, and I was impressed by his rp, so I know I will be in good hands if I am accepted.

SKuLLzSKiLLz

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Good luck with the org, i'm glad you put some really good thought into this rather than just a crappy cop gang. Hope it all works out for you.

Scofield

Banned
Banned
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

How long does the application process normally take?

Pizza

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

what if im not over 16 years old

Bryce

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

@Scofield I didnt even see you were interested until now lol

nick.

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

lol mudjug running an org? gl <3

BoKe

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Good luck, love the trailer

Bryce

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Turns out, I am doing something very similar to this with Media Team that would essentially make what I wanted to do with this org obsolete. Maybe I'll try this again in the future to help out new cop mains that come aboard.

Status
Not open for further replies.