parkerx

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: parkerx
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:79460972
Your Discord-Tag: parkerx#4911

Ban Length: I believe it's permanent.
Ban Reason: I was pretty much asking to be banned; I was banned from the forums, so I took to Discord and continued my messages there.
Unban Reason: It's been some time, I believe this happened in January? It was During the player vs staff thread. Since then, I've distanced myself from Monolith and taken some time off. But as of recent, The Jamalkins have been wanting to make an appearance on the server once again. It's not absolutely vital that I'm unbanned and I can understand why I wouldn't be, but it'd be nice to see what's been going on since my absence. I've pretty much come to terms with the entire argument (and it's mostly left my head to some degree)- some of you guys may not agree on everything I believe and vice versa. Nothing wrong with that. Anyways- I'd like to make a reappearance and it'd be great to be back in the Discord to do so.

Time of Occurrence: Jan 2021-ish.
Additional members involved/witnessing: @DevulTj
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?: Of course.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello parker,

After reviewing your ban appeal, we will lift the ban. However, if you break anymore community rules or try to start drama again in the future, you will be permanently banned from the community - there will be zero tolerance for unacceptable behaviour and intentional rulebreaks.

Accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.