- Dec 10, 2016
- You have to use the correct format or else your Mute Appeal will not be dealt with.
- Do not edit the format with alignments or colors. Keep it simple.
- Only the involved people in the Mute Appeal may reply to their thread. Others replies will be deleted and you will receive warning points. This counts for staff members too.
- You may not appeal for someone else, no matter the circumstances - such as a forum ban.
- Do not submit replies such as +support or -support. Mute Appeals are no suggestions, faction applications or any other kind of applications. This counts for staff members too.
- Always stay on-topic. Don't start other discussions or arguements that are not relevant to that Mute Appeal.
- Only the punishing staff member may accept or decline a Mute Appeal.
- Mute Appeals will not be processed if your full Discord-Tag is missing.
- Only the Community Director(s), Community Manager(s) and Server Director(s) may overwrite a decision by the punishing staff member on a Mute Appeal.