Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

How much are they worth?

nick.

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

they are so pointless to make. they take up time, so much materials for one door charge. i heard they're worth about 30k, though. if your considering buying/selling them i would say otherwise.

Jose

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

they are so pointless to make. they take up time, so much materials for one door charge. i heard they're worth about 30k, though. if your considering buying/selling them i would say otherwise.
I have a couple thanks for the info

imaspy14

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

No point in makeing em takes to much to make for a lock pick that costs 500$

Funtimedoom

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

Door charges are good for loud raids they take about 5 seconds to blow and look super cool when they do but they are about 50000 due to how it takes to make them

nick.

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

I have a couple thanks for the info
If you have a couple i would just attach them to someone and go to spawn keep them to flex on people!

Folganas

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

I think we should make the door charges more of a wanna have item. Like maybe there is a way we could make certain doors unpickable and you need to use a door charge, who knows just my two cents :)

Jose

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I think we should make the door charges more of a wanna have item. Like maybe there is a way we could make certain doors unpickable and you need to use a door charge, who knows just my two cents :)
Like for bank raids you can use them on the vaults to get in

Brent Skeng

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Like for bank raids you can use them on the vaults to get in
I think just like the door alarms you can just upgrade your door, buying an upgraded door will result in someone needing a door charge to enter. The door upgrade could be around 15-20k, this is good for massive bases with a lot of money at risk.

Folganas

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

I think just like the door alarms you can just upgrade your door, buying an upgraded door will result in someone needing a door charge to enter. The door upgrade could be around 15-20k, this is good for massive bases with a lot of money at risk.
This ^^