Status
Not open for further replies.

Nova256

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Gonna be prioritizing smaller orders for now folks. Sorry but I will have to start denying big orders :confused:.
( I would complete the big orders if I could but it takes to long and I want to enjoy my rp experience and not just mine all the time)

Nova256

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

@Gralex @WhiteTiger2643 @ammeo Sorry guys. Per my message above I will have to deny your orders. If you want to come back and make a smaller order that is fine. I just can't handle the amount of chunks I would need to mine by myself. Besides, with the amount that some of you would be ordering I am not sure you would be able fit them in your bank account lol.

Gralex

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

@Gralex @WhiteTiger2643 @ammeo Sorry guys. Per my message above I will have to deny your orders. If you want to come back and make a smaller order that is fine. I just can't handle the amount of chunks I would need to mine by myself. Besides, with the amount that some of you would be ordering I am not sure you would be able fit them in your bank account lol.

Everything can fit (͡ ͡° ͜ つ ͡͡°)

Stiizyy

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Roleplay Name: Alex brown
Steam Profile:
Type of Chunk: x2 Titanium x2 gold x3 iron 5x copper 7x coal 2x silver
Amount of Chunk: 21 stacks

Nova256

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Shop is Closed for now folks.
(I will be taking orders on a case by case basis only through in game msg and at my discretion)
Sorry for the inconvenience, I really wish there was a faster way to mine for people with high mining like myself but

:(

Bobby Kurosaki

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Roleplay Name: Bobby Kurosaki
Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/ImFurRealNotGey/
Type of Chunk: Iron, Coal, Silver, Gold
Amount of Chunk: 20, 15, 5, 5
Take your time idk if your open or not but it would be nice if you could squeeze this in

Asiandiskool

Media Creator
Media Team

Years of Mono

LV

Closed: Locked and Moved

Status
Not open for further replies.