Status
Not open for further replies.

Tye

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

So me and someone at UPS were hitting into each other then he stopped so i rammed his car then an admin came down and said that it was failrp and driving fail and blacklisted me for 3 days from driving i would rather get warning points or at least not 3 days blacklist i think that it is excessive

Dobarion

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hey @Tye ,

Could you correct your appeal to the following format below:

Your Steam Name:
Your Steam ID:
Your Character Name:

Which Staff blacklisted you:
What were you blacklisted from:

Blacklist Reason:
Unblacklist Reason:

Time of Occurrence:
Additional members involved/witnessing:

Tye

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Spoderman
Your Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/363636636363/
Your Character Name: Tye Shaw

Which Staff blacklisted you: TheRustyPlayer
What were you blacklisted from: Driving

Blacklist Reason: So me and someone at UPS were hitting into each other then he stopped so i rammed his car then an admin came down and said that it was failrp and driving fail and blacklisted me for 3 days from driving i would rather get warning points or at least not 3 days blacklist i think that it is excessive

Unblacklist Reason: I don't think that what i did deserves a 3 day driving blacklist

Time of Occurrence: Round about 13:25 on August 4
Additional members involved/witnessing:none

Tye

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

i did click on it

TheCrustyPlayer™

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Thank you @SCOTTISH

Hello @Tye

Okay, I responded to a report claiming that you were harassing him and constantly ramming your van into his wile he was trying to work and RP, I arrive on the scene to find you constantly ramming your van into his.
At this time I left you to it while I spoke to the guy who made the report and him informed me that you wouldn't leave him alone and we're harassing him with your van.
Now I take RP serious on this server and so do many other thousands of people who join the server, and what I watched you do for multiple minutes was not RP hence why I mentioned fail RP, you were constantly driving into his van with no reason to do so apart from the reason you have me which was, i was bored and gotta wait 2 min for another package hence your 3 day blacklist for fail driving.

I would also like to mention that ranting about how you "were" going to get premium and now isn't because the staff suck, well isn't going to change any of our staff overall judgment on punishments.

Your appeal is going to be denied this time.

DENIED

Status
Not open for further replies.