Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Phase Boots
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:54456722
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Austin Cofeven

Admin being reported( Tag by writing @ before their forum name): @dubsmaster

Reason for Report:

Dubmaster I believe used excessive force and should not have deployed a taser so easily when I was in no way hindering him by running away or moving. I was standing still, not moving a finger, and was tased after he gave 0 orders. Not a single order, and it certainly wasn't a clear or direct order.

He also proceeded to prop push me

Time of Occurrence: 2/7/22 ~10:50 PM PST
Evidence to support your claim:

Tasing: https://streamable.com/tbzej7
Proppush: https://streamable.com/rayl45

Additional members involved/witnessing:
Read, understood and followed staff report rules?: yes

dubsmaster

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Credence literally said get out of the car with your hands up. You had to be forced out and still didn’t put your hands up so I tasted you. Also I sincerely apologize for prop pushing, we were trying to RP so I was gonna make a line for you to walk on but I moved my mouse too much while trying to align it.

Last edited:

PhaseBootz

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I was forced out, and afterwards there were no orders. I didn't even run. Regardless, I Wasn't even cuffed after the tase, so ....

I've said my piece. As far as the prop pushing, I would like to mention that it shouldn't be considered any less since I didn't die.

PhaseBootz

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I'd also like to add he has a very clear bias against me and refuses to take anything in fair light. He refuses to listen to any part of anything unless it fits his own preconceived idea of what HE thinks takes place constantly.

puvz

Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Inappropriate Language
HI I was with dubs, he did not purposely prop push you. stop being [Removed by Forum Moderator] because he denied ur ban appeal.

Last edited by a moderator:

PhaseBootz

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

This report was made BEFORE the ban appeal, get the facts straight before you go on and insult me. This insulting has continued by you and needs to stop

puvz

Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Ah fair enough. but still you're reaching so hard like chill out.

PhaseBootz

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

You have no grounds to tell me what to do. If I believe something was done that wasn't right, I have the rights to make a report or an appeal on the matter. Reports also are for disagreements with a staff members decision, as I understand and have been told several times. Please don't comment in something which you really have no part of after insulting me for something that wasn't the case at all.

Last edited:

puvz

Awards

Years of Mono

LV

You have no grounds to tell me what to do. If I believe something was done that wasn't, I have the rights to make a report or an appeal on the matter. Reports also are for disagreements with a staff members decision, as I understand and have been told several times. Please don't comment in something which you really have no part of after insulting me for something that wasn't the case at all.
man shut the hell up, I do have part in it. As i was literally there.

Pizza

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

hello i was apart of this and dubs master is a awesome guy

PhaseBootz

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

man shut the hell up, I do have part in it. As i was literally there.

Literally go and mind your own business dude. I've been nice to you countless times and all you do is want to start stuff and get involved in everything I do. It's actually quite sad honestly, on top of the annoyance.

You being there is like the equivalent of wanting to question a plant that was at a crime scene. I can't have ONE thing, not ONE that isn't hijacked by someone like you

puvz

Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Literally go and mind your own business dude. I've been nice to you countless times and all you do is want to start stuff and get involved in everything I do. It's actually quite sad honestly, on top of the annoyance.

You being there is like the equivalent of wanting to question a plant that was at a crime scene. I can't have ONE thing, not ONE that isn't hijacked by someone like you
literally 0:01 of the prop push video I see myself. So doesn't that make it my business? I'm sorry u see something wrong with what dubs did, but it was accidental and I think you know that.

PhaseBootz

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

There was actually no need for the prop if it was a DUI test, having a prop guide the line actually defeats the purpose of it dude lmao. Regardless, you said follow the crack which was more than enough as you will have to make your own straight line.

puvz

Awards

Years of Mono

LV

There was actually no need for the prop if it was a DUI test, having a prop guide the line actually defeats the purpose of it dude lmao. Regardless, you said follow the crack which was more than enough as you will have to make your own straight line.
Not disagreeing with you here, I think he was just trying to enhance the rp. But you are right the cracks on the sidewalk was enough.

Pizza

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Irrelevant posting
[Removed by Forum Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:

AnslyBuddha

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono