MRP Durability

• ⚠ ⚠ Server Downtime ⚠ ⚠
    🛠 Planned Maintenance On Hosting Infrastructure 🛠
    📍 Affected Location(s): Entire Dallas, TX Infrastructure 📍
    🕔 ETA: Maybe Sunday, 18:00 - Monday, 23:59 CEST 🕔
    (24h - 48h, starting from 00:30 CEST, Sunday)
  • Looking for our server(s)? Go to our servers page after you've subscribed to our content pack. Hope you enjoy them!
  • You can purchase Premium Membership to enhance your game experience and support our community!
  • Meet other members and stay updated in our Discord and Steam Group. Find out how to get permissions on Discord here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Buddyro22

Aug 23, 2017
Description: Increase the durability on guns, seems really odd to me that a rifle costing over $10,000 would start to JAM / Break writhing me firing 14 or less clips . Feel like guns would last longer than a few amount of clips.

Reactions: Edwig

misterjokeman

Jul 21, 2017
+support Wasting 1 Iron Bar + Copper Bar when firing a magazine of a gun entirely wastes the purpose of even having one. Police don't have to worry about durability so why should we?

ProximaSync

MRP Moderator
MRP Moderator
Marketing Team
Media Creator
Event Team
Jun 5, 2019
Description: Increase the durability on guns, seems really odd to me that a rifle costing over $10,000 would start to JAM / Break writhing me firing 14 or less clips . Feel like guns would last longer than a few amount of clips.
It seems weird to me a citizen with no knowledge of gun making would be able to make a gun from scratch and make it fire efficiently.

Adam James

Banned
Banned
Jul 31, 2017
Somalia
Ye guns irl go through thousands of rounds without trouble except the suppressors and barrels heating up. I would suggest if a suppressor is attached the durability drops faster and having the regular durability drop slower.

Reactions: Buddyro22

Buddyro22

Aug 23, 2017
+support Wasting 1 Iron Bar + Copper Bar when firing a magazine of a gun entirely wastes the purpose of even having one. Police don't have to worry about durability so why should we?
I feel as if both sides should have an equal amount of durability , also i honestly don’t get how either shooting or reloading like 2 times is able to decrease your guns durability to 100% to like 96%

Buddyro22

Aug 23, 2017
It seems weird to me a citizen with no knowledge of gun making would be able to make a gun from scratch and make it fire efficiently.
They do , the guns crafting skill it’s basically knowledge our in game character is supposed to know and as the character levels help his knowledge expands. I mean if i’m a lvl 99 gun maker i should be able to make very durable guns than a lvl 30 gun maker

Reactions: Kevin Deluca
Status
Not open for further replies.