FEEDBACK dying in water

• Looking for our server(s)? Go to our servers page after you've subscribed to our content pack. Hope you enjoy them!
  • You can purchase Premium Membership to enhance your game experience and support our community!
  • Meet other members and stay updated in our Discord and Steam Group. Find out how to get permissions on Discord here.

twinkie

Oct 2, 2019
as seen by a recent unfair ban by console i think the water glitch where you constantly keep dying NEEDS TO BE FIXED. As a new player i also swam in the water and died by accident. Luckily for me there was an admin online to pull me out. My suggestion is to fix it lol. New players might go for a dip unaware that swimming kills you and keep dying so they disconnect to rejoin but sadly were banned. It is 100% unfair and not the players fault and needs to be adressed

Reactions: Ali McNuggets

MUDJUG

MRP Moderator
MRP Moderator
Jan 22, 2019
Minnesnowta, US
They can actually get unbanned fairly easily if they can provide evidence of the glitch/occurrence happening. Screenshots and video recording usually takes care of that.

Wolv

Banned
Banned
May 24, 2019
Somewhere... still trying to figure it out
Sometimes I die in water and it glitches making me unconscious when I’m dying so I wake up and live, it’s pretty broken

MUDJUG

MRP Moderator
MRP Moderator
Jan 22, 2019
Minnesnowta, US
Just to clarify: If you have evidence that you were killed or burdened by a bug or glitch and can provide evidence of it, console bans CAN BE appealed. However, they are denied when there is no video or screenshot group accompanying the appeal. We understand that glitches can and will occur at times when staff isn't online which is a large reason as to why that stipulation was put in place.

Brents

Apr 1, 2018
United Kingdom
Most of the time it only puts you unconscious over and over again, leaving doesn't ban you.
I've left loads of times while this has happend, as long as you leave unconscious you will be fine.

Ali McNuggets

Jul 5, 2019
Yes please fix this glitch always happens to me and if no are admins are online you have to keep your pc on

WhiteTiger

Oct 10, 2017
Switzerland
Dying when underwater needs to be removed tbh. Or have a oxygen bar that if it depletes you die or something. Especially with monoford around the corner which will feature yachts and boats so we will go in the water, unless the admins like getting "help i died underwater now im bugged" reports.

twinkie

Oct 2, 2019
i didnt think i was the only one who believed this. i dont have the ability to record on my pc. for reasons i wont go into. And alot of younger kids who join just dont know how to and it might tarnish their record. as white tiger said it needs to be removed. i dont understand why you instantly die in water if you go under for 1 second. Make it like 1 min under water then you start to die. This is a roleplay server after all and dying instantly in water isnt very realistic

MUDJUG

MRP Moderator
MRP Moderator
Jan 22, 2019
Minnesnowta, US
Okay, here is the deal. You do not die instantly from air loss. Your stamina bar is also the oxygen bar. You are getting killed by thousands of pirhannas, or being very irresponsible with your stamina levels. Theres no way they would remove dying while underwater, its called drowning lol.