Status
Not open for further replies.

Dante Desembro

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Hi, my name is Dante Desembro ( CEO of Eden's Gate Enterprise ). Are you looking for a national trade company that wishes to purpose contracts that benefits you and your org? Well you came to the right place because Eden's Gate Enterprise covers it all. Want to make some extra cash, loan us $1,000,000 and we will GIVE you $1,500,000 within 10 to 30 real life days later, depending on how many contracts we have to complete before your contract. Please understand that this company is 100 percent legit and abides by all monolith rules, INCLUDING rule 13. We are NOT scammers and we are COMPLETELY serious with our contracts with other players / Organizations. Most of the contracts we have are loans. As you may already know, we give almost double the money of what you loaned us.

NOTICE #1: The maximum amount of money we give back is $1,000,000. To better simplify what we mean about this: you loan us $2,000,000 and we give $3,000,000 back.

NOTICE #2: The maximum amount of money our contracts can ask you to loan is $2,000,000.

NOTICE #3: Any amount of cash that is over $1,000,000 that we owe you, can take up to a month to complete.

NOTICE #4: All contracts will be completed within a month range or less of when the contract was accepted.

NOTICE #5: For all contracts, the period starts as soon as the loan transaction has made it to us. what we mean by this is if a contract is for you to loan us $400,000 and we give you back $500,000 within a 10 day period, the 10 day period starts as soon as the $400,000 has been submitted to one of our associates.

CONTRACTS WE ARE CURRENTLY OFFERING:

Contract 1: You Loan: $200,000. We give back: $340,000. Wait Period: 5 days
Contract 2: You Loan: $300,000. We give back: $450,000. Wait Period: 7 days
contract 3: You Loan: $400,000. We give back: $550,000. Wait Period: 8 days
contract 4: You Loan: $500,000. We give back: $700,000. Wait Period: 9 days
contract 5: You Loan: $600,000. We give back: $800,000. Wait Period: 10 days

Only 3 contracts will be accepted for now. This is the experiment stage of this company.

REMINDER: This company is in it's early stages.

Last edited:

WhiteTiger

Mentor
Mentor

Years of Mono

LV

Hello Mr. Desembro

Can you elaborate on what you need those Loans for and why anyone should give them to you?

Sincerely
Salvatore Corleone

Dante Desembro

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Hello Mr. Desembro

Can you elaborate on what you need those Loans for and why anyone should give them to you?

Sincerely
Salvatore Corleone
These loans are for me and the loaners benefit. I get money early so I don't have to wait to get my cars and the loaner gets extra money back. It's a win win.

Bobby Kurosaki

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

I have a question how do you plan to make that money back so quickly? If you plan to spend it on cars and etc

Wolv

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

How do you benefit from this? I’m sorta on edge if this is legit.

WhiteTiger

Mentor
Mentor

Years of Mono

LV

Hello Mr. Desembro

After some consideration with my associates i have come to the conclusion that your wishes are unfortunately unrealistic.
I and my associates assumed you needed this money to build up your organisation and to be able to afford some factory equipment and Weaponry to defend yourself.
But since you stated that you require those financial loans to simply buy yourself some fancy Cars this has been proven otherwise.
Do you really believe that if i were to loan you almost 1'000'000$ you would be able to return me almost 1'500'000$ in such a short time?
If you can provide me some solid financials of your organisation and membercount we might have a talk about this sometime in the future but for now i have to stay out of your organisation.

Sincerely
Salvatore Corleone

Dante Desembro

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Hello Mr. Desembro

After some consideration with my associates i have come to the conclusion that your wishes are unfortunately unrealistic.
I and my associates assumed you needed this money to build up your organisation and to be able to afford some factory equipment and Weaponry to defend yourself.
But since you stated that you require those financial loans to simply buy yourself some fancy Cars this has been proven otherwise.
Do you really believe that if i were to loan you almost 1'000'000$ you would be able to return me almost 1'500'000$ in such a short time?
If you can provide me some solid financials of your organisation and membercount we might have a talk about this sometime in the future but for now i have to stay out of your organisation.

Sincerely
Salvatore Corleone
Yes I understand. I am a car collector in game and real life so of course I'm going to mention cars but I understand what you are saying. I currently have 4 clients on the road map as they wish to be anonymous. Once their contracts are complete I will send prove of completion and comments the clients have made to you. Some, but not all money I receive will go towards company funding, maybe 30 percent of pays will be put into saving as of right now. It is going to be a slow process of bringing the company's population up due to other organizations dominating but will eventually increase.

Asiandiskool

Media Creator
Media Team

Years of Mono

LV

Zero Thread Activity in a year
Thread Locked and Moved

Status
Not open for further replies.