Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: JustJosh
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:104846614
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Josh Benoit

Rule-breacher Steam Name: @Seinor sherif
Rule-breacher SteamID: STEAM_0:1:48666253
Rule-breacher Character Name (If Applicable): Edwardo Sinclair

Reason for Request: The user failed to roleplay a situation to standards and then proceeded to lie in the staff situation and made an excuse to @Mike
Time of Occurrence: 7:28PM UTC
Evidence to support your claim: http://plays.tv/video/59497004c49c831ca8/failed-to-roleplay-the-situation Bad Quality / FPS (I restricted the quality on playstv)
Additional members involved/witnessing: @Mike (Not Mark xD) Dealt with the situation in which he said I entered his property, unfortunately, that is not saved on the video

Last edited:

deleted_user_574

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Also just to add the situation was not dealt with fully in game due to a lack of evidence.

D

Deleted member 874

Hmm interesting. I said he entered your property?

This is pretty clear evidence that this is not the case so apologies for that.

It seems to me that you were doing a generic traffic stop you issued a verbal warning and got gunned down bassically s2ked by the passenger
in this situation I would agree with you that this is FailRP and probably RDM.

@Seinor sherif Respond to this.

Mike

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

@JustJosh I was the Staff member in that situation, I also see now what happened.
The user indeed lied about what happened in the sit.

@Seinor sherif Could you explain yourself?

★☆Ebola☆★

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

I was the driver in this situation, I understand that Edwardo did kill him on a false reason, In his mind at the heat of the moment he was engaging on us, I apologize for his actions @JustJosh It was a little confusing for me too, I got a little suprised by the situation myself. The reason he thought this was because we were right at our house, which in the video you can clearly see it is the club, we were doing illegal things in the club which is what made him react so rashly as he did. I understand he still broke the rules but I don't know to what extent he should be punished.

Seinor sherif

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

This doesn't make any sense to me I was never pulled into a staff sit for this and the video doesn't show that He was parked in the middle of the road and as soon as I pulled near him he pulled me over I told him he had no reason to pull us over because he was being the hazard. it doesn't pick up in the video but I tell him not to pull me over because there was no reason to do so he refused to listen and kept telling my friend to pull over, This is a misunderstanding that was my drug house and he shouldn't have been near it when I told him not to come near us.

Last edited:

deleted_user_574

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

@Seinor sherif The fact of the matter is you did not roleplay the situation if you feel you were pulled over wrongly talk to a higher rank, Also you were given a verbal warning and you had nothing to worry about anyway because you were not the driver. You then proceeded to lie in the admin sit. Reguardless of what the house was use for you were let off with the traffic offenese I didnt attempt to enter like you stated in the admin situation.

Mike

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

I was in a sit with you yesterday where you lied about what happened.

User will be banned for 48 hours for FailRP and Lying in an admin sit.

/locked

Seinor sherif

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

I was in a sit with you yesterday where you lied about what happened.

User will be banned for 48 hours for FailRP and Lying in an admin sit.

/locked

I was in only one admin sit yesterday and it was not to do with this I demand to talk to someone.

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

User is already banned. Closed and moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.