Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

In-Game Name: Juan Lopez
Steam Name: DangerZone640
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:205236389

Date and time of loss: @ 2:33 PM EST 8/5/20
What happened: I was RDM'ed while farming

What do you need refunded: $6060 worth of Pineapples(x10) + $603 Death Cost (Cost for dying which I find stupid really, adds 0 RP elements)
Evidence:
@SCOTTISH Handled my report

This screenshot is from this post where it outlines all pricing. The guy who RDM'ed me waited the like minute or two it had left after I watered them to harvest them when they were right about to finish. In the event that you guys won't refund that the seeds would be worth it as well but the seeds alone arent work 2.5k the actual plants are. If you calculate the seed costs to the death costs it's $2250 which is why I said the plants themselves as they were literally on the verge of being ripe which is when the guy harvested them as well as being over the 2.5k limit.

1596682002619.png

Last edited:

Dobarion

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hey @DangerZone640 ,

I can confirm you are entitled to the following based on a rule violation from another player:
  • Pineapple x10
  • $620 Medical Bills
Any other item/entity/cash not listed above are not confirmed for a refund.

Reference: @DangerZone640 made a player report in which was accepted; the user conducted a raid of the property, killing Danger without enough reaction time nor any reason to inflict damage in the first place. The situation was voided and the player report has been accepted, the reported user was been issued punishment.

Kind Regards,
SCOTTISH

jxdnn

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

You will only be refunded the 10 pineapple seeds & 620$ medical bills as you we'rent finished with growing them.

Your refund request has been Accepted. When you are next online, please go to the 'Refund Request' NPC located in the bank to collect your refund. If you find any issues, please contact me, a Server Director or a member of the Community Management team to provide assistance.

Status
Not open for further replies.