Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Eldar
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:29287655
Your Character Name: Eldar Shakmarov

Ban Length: 24 hours
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Angryhalobird

Ban Reason: "Circumventing an OOC blacklist"

Unban Reason: I don't feel my IC shit talk in /ad had any relation what-so-ever to my direct shit talking to Cookie (Jack Everadon) in OOC. Who's not even a member of GS9. I highly feel this ban was made in haste and without consideration due to the mob mentality of GS9 harassing Angry and calling for my ban because I hurt their sensitive feelings with my words after they decided to shit talk the staff team. While I should not have opened my mouth in OOC. I in no way circumvented my OOC blacklist.

Time of Occurrence: 9:00 PM PST
Additional members involved/witnessing: @A Sack O' Salt

A Sack O' Salt

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

The advertisement was very much so directed at GS9 and their entire organization. Except it was more of a "trash talk" advertisement. Although it was legitimate. Unfortunately, GS9 complained in OOC until Eldar was banned. I feel AngryHaloBird was pressured into performing that punishment, and this is definitely debatable.

Gregg

Monolith Legend

Years of Mono

LV

Under review.

Gregg

Monolith Legend

Years of Mono

LV

This ban is being lifted.

And let me make this clear, for future onlookers. You do not pressure our staff to make their decision. Eldar did not break the rules as there is no rule about using /ad for IC slander. If the /ad was in character, then there is nothing wrong. Eldar was punished already by Angry with an OOC blacklist, how is he biased then?

If I hear that my staff members are being harassed, pressured, insulted, or otherwise forced into making decisions under a threat of a staff report, let me be clear. I will not bother with your staff report, I'll tell you where that staff report can go, and you can go on with your day. Angry did nothing wrong by not banning Eldar, when he already blacklisted him. The only people at fault is GS9. And yeah, you can screenshot that and do whatever you want. Threaten my staff again, and you will be dealt with very swiftly.

Concluded, ban lifted.

Status
Not open for further replies.