Retsillac

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Type of feedback: Suggestion
Title: EMS Healing NPC

My suggestion is pretty much stated in the title. I think there should be an NPC added that you can walk up to inside of the hospital, and pay a certain amount to be healed. We have an NPC at the mechanics that is able to repair/fix our cars when there are no actively employed player mechanics on, why do we not have the same for healing?
A lot of the time there are no players on EMS, and yes, we can buy medkits. However we can only heal to 75. I think it would be a good idea to implement an EMS healer that you can pay $500 or another set or variable amount (depending on amount of health to heal) to heal you, given that there are no players on EMS at that time. With the current player count (not complaining at all) there are hardly players on EMS so it seems that "job abusing" to heal you and your friends is the only viable option. I think this would be a good addition to the game.

Last edited:

Doom Guy

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I think if there is no EMS on this should be a thing but to balance people just running to hospital and healing put a cooldown on it

+Support

Retsillac

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

I think if there is no EMS on this should be a thing but to balance people just running to hospital and healing put a cooldown on it

+Support
This is pretty much what I was meaning, when there are no players on ems to heal you. I updated my suggestion to state this.

thekylevanhorn

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

+Support bc I hate buying med kits

BigPapaMilk

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

+support. If there are no ems on, the NPC should be enabled, otherwise it should be disabled, just like mechanic.
+support for big brain tommy

Agreeing with Kev, couldn't have said it better, but also with a cooldown

Bre

Administrator
Administrator
Event Team
Recruitment Team

Years of Mono

LV

fedayeenwinners

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

+support

Hyper360

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

+ support

fedayeenwinners

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

-support. just buy medkits y'all lazy cheapskates
I would like to disagree, they dont heal you to 100 hp, atleast you made your way to the hospital so might aswell be able to restore all of your health in some sort of "surgery"