Status
Not open for further replies.

A L O N E

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Whenever I load into the server my whole screen is a error except the Minimap, Hunger, Chat, and Thirst. Whenever I press ESC It stops being a error but when I go back into the game it is a error once again. Anyone have a fix to this issue? I have CSS and all the mods downloaded.

Last edited:

xAdept

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

The first thing you should always do is verify the integrity of your game files. To do this right click GMod > Properties > Local Files > Verify Integrity of Game Files...

If the above doesn't work, then follow the steps below.

Check what GMod branch you're using. Sometimes if you play on a GMod branch it could cause issues with your game and the servers content.
1595608464394.png
You want to right click GMod > Properties > Betas and select "x86-64 - Chromium + 64-bit binaries". After you do this GMod will automatically start installing the files for the new beta.

1595608360975.png
Try to launch GMod using all of these ^^^ options and see if any works.

A L O N E

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

No both of those fixes didnt work, Here is a photo of what I see.

1595660584462.png

Balldrip

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello A L O N E,

If you have missing textures on the server, and you have css installed. Check if your console says this:

Not loading addon
Couldn't mount addon file
Removing bad addon

If it does, do these steps to fix addon mounting issues. Each time you do any of these steps, unsub and resub to the content pack

- delete your addons folder
steamapps\common\GarrysMod\garrysmod\addon
- delete your workshop folder
steamapps\workshop
- delete your cache folder
steamapps\common\GarrysMod\garrysmod\cache

You will know if your addons are mounting if you see them downloading/extracting in gmod or you can test them out in singleplayer

This can also be found in the pinned messages in the "#help" channel in the monolith discord.
Credit to @gm1003 ツ

- Balldrip

Status
Not open for further replies.