Additional members involved/witnessing:
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes

Eddie Winters

Mentor
Mentor
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Wasn't really involved in this, however during this Officer's employment. There was a lot of times where he would abuse his tools along with misuse of deadly force (especially in this situation right here), a former Captain previously demoted him for batoning another officer (Abuse of Tools) and some other things and when I was the Captain I had to demote him for Abuse of Tools, Misuse of Government Vehicle (Tried to run over an over) and Lying during an Internal Affairs Case. So I wouldn't be surprised in this scenario right here since he is not the best person for employment within the Rockford Police Department and I believe he should receive a job blacklist since this is literally the only thing he does everytime he gets on PD

(Also his name is Jhon Pancrease) for RP name

Austin Hunter

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Moved to police reports.

AJACE

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Hello @Jake Winters & @Ikon,

Thank you for submitting this Police Report. I take it it’s been some time since first submitting this Report, for which I apologize for the long wait.

Taking both of your Inputs, I will be reviewing the data given and the words written to give a proper conclusion to this case. *This may take some time* Expect a response in a maximum of 1-2 days.

*E* you have the following hours (12) to respond to this case, otherwise my Input will be given without your side.

AJACE

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Fellow Steam User (STEAM_0:0:499533521),

On the 26th of July, user (STEAM_0:0:499533521) attempted a routine traffic stop on (@Ikon). After Officer (STEAM_0:0:499533521) exits the vehicle, a following set of very unprofessional and improper RP actions occurred. Due to the incompetence, and sheer violation of many Statures. I will be revoking your right to service as a police officer for one week.

Our department takes actions like these serios, and the acts committed by you cannot be ignored.

Violation of:

Invalid Use of Force
Invalid Discharge of a lethal weapon
Invalid Traffic Stop Procedure

You are eligible to create an Appeal on the forums, but a further investigation of your active duty will be considered.

• Haha
Reactions: A1L
Status
Not open for further replies.