Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name:KillMeToDie
Your SteamID:STEAM_0:0:13533225
Your Character Name:jerry Mcbob

Target Steam Name:unknown
Target SteamID:STEAM_0:0:658701648
Target Character Name (if known):chief winters

Request Reason:These guys did not follow fearrp rules we had two guns on the hostage the entire time they would not listen kept running in bank tasing cuffing and running about
When did the situation occur?:
Your evidence to support your claim:Yesterday
Additional members involved/witnessing: @Origin @Breezy
Read, understood and followed player report rules?:yes

Broken

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

@DerpDeGames you have 24 hours to respond or this will be handled without your input

ChasingOctane

Mentor
Mentor
Police Board

Years of Mono

LV

I do not have my POV as my cache was cleared, however, only one of them was actually pointed at the hostage. The other was pointed at the other hostage taker. Assessing this situation as so, I took out the one who was the immediate threat to the hostage and then fired on the other.

Afterwards, I consulted @Broken and they saw no issue with the way I played it out.

I would be willing to recreate the entire scenario if necessary.

In regards to the other players actions. At the time they were given strikes for not following orders after the situation was handled.

KillMeToDie

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

I do not have my POV as my cache was cleared, however, only one of them was actually pointed at the hostage. The other was pointed at the other hostage taker. Assessing this situation as so, I took out the one who was the immediate threat to the hostage and then fired on the other.

Afterwards, I consulted @Broken and they saw no issue with the way I played it out.

I would be willing to recreate the entire scenario if necessary.

In regards to the other players actions. At the time they were given strikes for not following orders after the situation was handled.
I dont know what it looked like from your pov but on my video you can see both guns on hostage when you decided to shoot i know you were trying to sort out the other people but then they chose not to listen and you decided to fire when Yh ey were all messing about when there was a fire realistically you shouldn’t of been back there because i said for everyone to be at the front of bank but you lot all decided to jump through the fire and not listen to orders in the first place

ChasingOctane

Mentor
Mentor
Police Board

Years of Mono

LV

idk if this helps describe the situation from a top down view at all. sorry for the bad quality, not the best at art.

KEEP IN MIND ALL LOCATIONS MARKED ARE APROXIMATE.

Attachments

• Hostage situation.jpg
    Hostage situation.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 40

ChasingOctane

Mentor
Mentor
Police Board

Years of Mono

LV

I dont know what it looked like from your pov but on my video you can see both guns on hostage when you decided to shoot i know you were trying to sort out the other people but then they chose not to listen and you decided to fire when Yh ey were all messing about when there was a fire realistically you shouldn’t of been back there because i said for everyone to be at the front of bank but you lot all decided to jump through the fire and not listen to orders in the first place
I did not see this response till just now. If I still have it. I could see about pulling my demo if need be. But it will show you the same thing as my totally artistically accurate diagram.

Broken

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Under review

Austin Hunter

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

This has been closed due to the following:

1. The bank was on fire
    1. Robbing a building on fire would be failRP
    2. the cops entering the burning building would be failrp
    3. hostages were in danger based on the fire alone
    4. containing hostages in a burning building grants exigency for the police to discontinue negotiations.
  2. The negotiations were attempted.
    1. The negotiations were not great but they still existed at one point
    2. there were not 2 guns on the hostage at all times.

I understand this may not be what any of you wanted but at least it is closed after many months.

Case Status: Report Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.