Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Jenga
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:84314633
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Jenga Hudson

Admin being reported: @kevsonic

Reason for Report:
I was farming with a few friends on Business street, an officer (Lt. John Bondoer) parked in the parking lot next to Business Shop 1.
He got out of his car, few of my friends went over to talk to him and then I see one of the guys I'm with running away with the Lt. chasing him.
They go past a few shops and the guy the cop is chasing gets behind a bush when the Lt. fires a warning shot in the air (initiation the way I see it considering the situation).
I shoot the Lt. in the back killing him before he gets a chance to fire more shots.

Around about 10mins later I get bought to an admin sit where the Lt. I killed and another officer/cadet is there, the Lt. says his side of the story and I respond with:

[15:13] Jenga Hudson says "Ok, One i can defend anyone I want."
[15:13] Jenga Hudson says "Doesnt have to be in my org."
[15:13] Jenga Hudson says "Two, you were chasing him."
[15:13] Jenga Hudson says "Not pointing a gun at his face."
[15:13] kevsonic says "!!rules."
[15:13] Jenga Hudson says "You fired a warning shot in the air."
[15:14] Jenga Hudson says "So I shot you."
[15:15] (OOC) a6l7more: where is the tutorial?
[15:15] Jenga Hudson says "Ive been farming with them for a few hours now."

Then the Lt. says that I can't defend people who are not in my org, I argued that I know the vast majority of the people basing there IG and some more personally than that.
Kevsonic then looks at the rules and agrees with the Lt. (even though I cannot find any rule which states I cant)
He brings me down to some people farming and asks if they know me, they say they do and then he takes me back to the roof.

After a bit more arguing he takes me to the other side of the roof and states : You cannot defend people who are not in another organisation unless you are officially allied with them (again I cant find a rule stating that)

He gives me 3 warning points for "FAILRP" - even though from what I see it was a perfectly valid reason to kill the Lt.

Time of Occurrence: 15:10 GMT
Evidence to support your claim: None
Additional members involved/witnessing: People who were at business and possibly one of the other officers bought to the sit who agreed that the Lt. shot in the air (however I don't know specific names)

something

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

The whole situation happened next to me as I was farming in front of one of the business shops, the lieutenant spotted one of my friends (Bradly Lester who like me is part of the communist party org) with an assault riffle to his back, they were distant from each other and the lieutenant was approaching to arrest him, my buddy hid behind the bushes near business street and the officer fired once, he got immediately gunned down. Jenga was on frequency with the rest of us on business street and we were helping each other if there was a threat.
Other people involved include: @Tyrox , @Jin , Foster Goliath, Tom Eli, Bradly Lester ... there could've been more but all of them can confirm we were working together.

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

You all stop being trigger happy.

Denied as the warnings points are justified. You do not gun down every officer because your friend is breaking the law on purpose (cop baiting by the way).

Status
Not open for further replies.