Your Character Name: Emily Dike

Target Steam Name: Lambsauce
Target SteamID:
Target Character Name (if known): Rex Harrison

Request reason: Failure to follow gunpoint, Failure to value life, VDM
When did the situation occur?: 14/10/2018 around 2:30PM GMT
Your evidence to support your claim:
Additional members involved/witnessing: @Pug

I also want to add that we were in a middle of a raid, he didn't follow gunpoint as seen at 0:16, killed him by running him over, which counts as initiation. And came to the raid for no reason when shots were flying. @Stuvi

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 902

Under Review.

No need to tag Stuvi in all player reports in future.

D

Deleted member 902

Hi,

Please fill out the remander of the report you seem to be missing alot of details as well as a time stamp that is needed.

Also from first glance at the video all I see if VDM as of which the suspected person @Lambsauce | Rex Harrison seems sorry about, I here no voice putting him under fearRP infact all I see if him shot without anything said.

kind regards,

celaion

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Hi,

Please fill out the remander of the report you seem to be missing alot of details as well as a time stamp that is needed.

Also from first glance at the video all I see if VDM as of which the suspected person @Lambsauce | Rex Harrison seems sorry about, I here no voice putting him under fearRP infact all I see if him shot without anything said.

kind regards,
From what I know there's no rule that says gunpoint needs to be made through voice chat, my friend Lewis Pugga wrote in chat which is faster to react to, from an RP point of view if someone is breaking in a house with class 2 and 3 firearms, their adrenaline would obviously be high and the first thought of seeing his friend getting ran over would be shooting.

Lambsauce

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

From what I know there's no rule that says gunpoint needs to be made through voice chat, my friend Lewis Pugga wrote in chat which is faster to react to, from an RP point of view if someone is breaking in a house with class 2 and 3 firearms, their adrenaline would obviously be high and the first thought of seeing his friend getting ran over would be shooting.
Hello, you can clearly see in the video that I told you multiple times that he was not in my FOV, and I was really sorry for running your friend over.

D

Deleted member 902

Im sorry there is no way @Lambsauce | Rex Harrison could have reacted quick enough you sprinted out of the house then shot instantly.

Yelling hands up or die when somone in in a vehicle isnt exaclt possible if you say get out and put your hands up it makes a bit more sense.

Unless you can provide more evidence showing you verbally telling lambsauce and giving him time that isnt already shown this will be Denied.

celaion

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Hello, you can clearly see in the video that I told you multiple times that he was not in my FOV, and I was really sorry for running your friend over.
Sounds like a you problem, you should've got out of the car and put your hands up when you saw the chat message. Maybe next time don't say "sorry" over and over because of chat delay. Also it's impossible to not notice him getting out of the building since you were going backwards and had your eyes on the road.

Im sorry there is no way @Lambsauce | Rex Harrison could have reacted quick enough you sprinted out of the house then shot instantly.

Yelling hands up or die when somone in in a vehicle isnt exaclt possible if you say get out and put your hands up it makes a bit more sense.

Unless you can provide more evidence showing you verbally telling lambsauce and giving him time that isnt already shown this will be Denied.
There was a good 6+ seconds from the chat and me killing Rex, I had no reason to verbally tell him since he killed my friend which already initiated a gunpoint on him.

Also 5 days gun blacklist for being "too trigger happy" is not reasonable.

D

Deleted member 902

Everything here seems reasonable.

You were too fast if you wanted roleplay you shouldnt have shot so fast.

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.