• Looking for our server(s)? Go to our servers page after you've subscribed to our content pack. Hope you enjoy them!
  • You can purchase Premium Membership to enhance your game experience and support our community!
  • Meet other members and stay updated in our Discord and Steam Group. Find out how to get permissions on Discord here.

False arrest

Status
Not open for further replies.

something

Banned
Banned
Aug 3, 2018
Bulgaria
Your Steam Name: something
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:31697580
Your Character Name: Boris Kuznetsov

Target Steam Name: [EDEN] Matthew
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:83363221
Target Character Name (if known): Cheif. Anderson @Hank Anderson

Request reason: false arrest
When did the situation occur?: 16:44 PM 06/11/2018 (GMT+2)
Your evidence to support your claim:
Additional members involved/witnessing: none, I guess @Lord Toaster let me out of jail early after explaining the situation to him.
Additional info: I overtook the undercover cron vic aggressively at the intersection and that was the reason for the traffic stop, no idea why the cheif said I have no license, you can check all my active licenses at 1:27 on the video (my driving license hasn't expired).

I think he needs to be explained how the police computer works (verbal warning), I don't think this offence deserves a ban/warning points/blacklist.

Last edited:

Hank Anderson

Jul 9, 2018
So i scan his license plate and It says he doesnt have a license even if he did have one it was probably fake or it was a stolen car

something

Banned
Banned
Aug 3, 2018
Bulgaria
The van is mine (I was able to turn the engine off when you pulled me over, meaning I either own the vehicle or I at least have keys for it ... at the very least the RP I was trying to pull is enough to suggest the white van with the hungry kids in the back is mine), it's a genuine license (I think the fake one doesn't show a date when it expires)

Last edited:
Jul 9, 2018
The van is mine (I was able to turn the engine off when you pulled me over, meaning I either own the vehicle or I at least have keys for it ... at the very least the RP I was trying to pull is enough to suggest the white van with the hungry kids in the back is mine), it's a genuine license (I think the fake one doesn't show a date when it expires)
It might have been a shared car and maybe the owner of the car didn't have a license

Eldar987

MRP Administrator
MRP Administrator
Report Management
Jul 25, 2018
Result: Player Report Denied.

Conclusion: I am going to give the benefit of the doubt here as this is a known (albeit Rare) bug that can occur. If you lost any items, PM me and we can discuss a refund requests. Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom