LV

Your Steam Name: Frost
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:85656506
Your Character Name: Jack Frost

Which Staff blacklisted you: @Hatchet Tazz
What were you blacklisted from: PD

Blacklist Length: Week
Blacklist Reason: False Taze
Unblacklist Reason: According to @PMX this shouldn't be a reason for a blacklist, it should be handled in character, as the following screenshot will prove:

Time of Occurrence: 11/10
Additional members involved/witnessing: @Simon Riley was with me when I tazed him, wasn't there for the sit, however
Read, understood and followed blacklist appeal rules?: Yes

Last edited:

Hatchet Tazz

Banned
Banned
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello @Jack Frost,
Even in your screenshot, he said it CAN be handled in character, not that it should.
Anyhows, what I saw you do the other night was not called for. You deliberately tazed someone, hopped in your car, and drove away like you did nothing.
Do you have another reason besides the one stated you believe your appeal should be accepted?

Jack Frost

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

@Hatchet Tazz If it is unimportant enough to have my ticket closed by 2 different people, there is no reason it shouldn't be dealt with in character. Regardless, a week blacklist for tazing one person is extreme overkill. In any case, this blacklist whether for its length or reasoning is not right.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

False taze situations can be handled in character. This is what I mentioned your report, since you reported nothing else but false tazing (your report was not descriptive enough).
However, a staff member has a video of the situation that got you blacklisted in the first place: you left your vehicle intentionally, went to a random civilian, tazed him for no reason, got back in the vehicle and drove off. This shows that you had no intent to roleplay properly, were minging around and falsely tased someone. As you are aware mingy behaviour and no intention to roleplay are meant to be punished accordingly.

The blacklist will not be removed.
Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.