Target Character Name (if known): David conner gang - penguins

Target Steam Name: Ace Carter
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:90087726
Target Character Name (if known): @Ace Carter gang - saints

Target Steam Name: @mightymelon
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:86434106
Target Character Name (if known): George melon

Request Reason: metagame, exploiting, prop climbing/abuse and false raid

Tommy Penguin kept on pushing and pushing to raid my base with no probable cause or evidence allowing them to do so, on my previous 15 minutes that I was on the server I made no contact to anyone. The chief Ace Carter was there on scene as seen on the video and he allowed to raid to happen the one that "authorized" it was a person named Lt. Melon otherwise know as "George melon". I was able to kill all the cops and escape with most of my gear but in the morning cops are so fucking bored that they become corrupt and start false raiding people when there is no staff online.

30 minutes later I was scared to base realizing if I did some cop would break NLR and the rest would pretend like they didn't know and just raid me again so I went and joined the police force. Wow-what a surprise they are attempting to get "evidence" to raid another base and while I was driving up to layer two you can hear the detective "David conner" explain how to use an exploit and get on to the roof. You can hear the detective say it is a glitch I know and when me and another cop start to tell them that's realllyyy bad and they shouldn't do that Tommy tries to give and excuse to justify his actions saying " in real life we would be able to"

When did the situation occur?: 8:30 - 8:42 am EST
Your evidence to support your claim:
FAIL RAID -

exploiting/prop climbing -

metagaming -

Additional members involved/witnessing: n/a
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: yes

Last edited:

Ace Carter

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Full caps in a report will result in warning points.
Here’s My Response : We had reports of a manhunt and been told he was up in channel towers, all pd that was on went to channel towers, the LT there (can’t remember who it was gave me and the swat the order to raid, however I never entered the property Due to how long it took and been told the LT was rading without much evidence I left and let them continue, it was a misunderstanding due to having reports of the emergency state of a man hunt inside his property and could of been armed.

the LT there was the highest ranking officer on the scene.

(I WAS THE CHEIF AT THE START I GAVE NO ONE AN ORDER TO EVEN RAID @Tim Lancaster IT ALL GOT TOO MUCH BEING A CHEIF KEPT ASKING ME FOR ORDERS TO RAID SO I WENT TO PD AND CHANGED JOBs SO I CANNOT GIVE PERMISSION TO RAID, I went as a detective and it was total out of control due to the LT giving everyone an order to even raid @Tim Lancaster

I am sorry this happened @Tim Lancaster

Last edited:

Timmy Lancaster

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Here’s My Response : We had reports of a manhunt and been told he was up in channel towers, all pd that was on went to channel towers, the LT there (can’t remember who it was gave me and the swat the order to raid, however I never entered the property Due to how long it took and been told the LT was rading without much evidence I left and let them continue, it was a misunderstanding due to having reports of the emergency state of a man hunt inside his property and could of been armed.

the LT there was the highest ranking officer on the scene.

(I WAS THE CHEIF AT THE START I GAVE NO ONE AN ORDER TO EVEN RAID @Tim Lancaster IT ALL GOT TOO MUCH BEING A CHEIF KEPT ASKING ME FOR ORDERS TO RAID SO I WENT TO PD AND CHANGED JOBs SO I CANNOT GIVE PERMISSION TO RAID, I went as a detective and it was total out of control due to the LT giving everyone an order to even raid @Tim Lancaster

I am sorry this happened @Tim Lancaster

1st why was a Lt giving the chief orders and authorizing the raid when you should have been in control of the situation

2nd "Due to how long it took and been told the LT was rading without much evidence I left and let them continue" if you knew they were raiding with little to no evidence and you were the chief why didn't you take action?

and 3rd the Lt in question was George melon and I know that for a fact, so in your words and the video he has been overstepping his boundaries and authorizing false raids correct? @Ace Carter

Ace Carter

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

I quit my job because everyone kept asking, I never gave any one orders to even raid you, I quit and let someone else be the leading officer, that’s when the LT decided to come and give us demand so as he was the leading officer.

I quit the Cheif before they raided you and I was an detective when they we’re trying to push instarting to raid you.

And if he was the LT Then for a fact he gave us orders, I’m pretty sure George’s was the LT.
And yes @Tim Lancaster he gave a lot of orders and was rushing everything, he was actually the weirdest : corrupt cop I’ve ever seen.

Last edited:

mightymelon

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

Some other guy kept making 911 calls and adverts, as well as messaging officers that he was basing at @Tim Lancaster 's base, (the guy was wanted), and claimed they were both making cocaine. So we went there, got ready to raid, at which point the chief had gotten off or something, basically leaving me as the highest ranking officer. The other officers and some SWAT officer asked if they had the go ahead to start the raid, to which I replied yes, and the raid started. Proceeded as a normal raid.

mightymelon

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

Also I never gave any orders whatsoever like @Ace Carter says. He was the one who supposedly was messaged by the guy that he was with Tim basing in those apartments, and the one who called us all to the apartments to raid. Then he got off the job after getting the raid organized, again, leaving me as the highest rank. All I did was give permission for the raid to start when asked.

Timmy Lancaster

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Also I never gave any orders whatsoever like @Ace Carter says. He was the one who supposedly was messaged by the guy that he was with Tim basing in those apartments, and the one who called us all to the apartments to raid. Then he got off the job after getting the raid organized, again, leaving me as the highest rank. All I did was give permission for the raid to start when asked.

@mightymelon

I REMEMBER NOW @David conner (the detective) told me while I was playing as a captain Alonzo (the wanted guy) messaged him saying that he was based with me in channel towers.

Alonzo that was wanted from the police was messaging the cops "where he was basing" where in fact he wasn't basing with me

Alonzo and the former chief ace carter are both in saints

After getting of captain I messaged Alonzo why he was telling cops that he was basing with me and I got no response

Im just going to put this out here
would it not make sense if Alonzo and Ace carter were setting up people for false Police raids?????

Ace Carter

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

No, when we are on police jobs i still arrest org members, and dont let them get off with anything, the lt when i switched to detective gave us all orders to raid, but i never actually entered your property.

Mr.Penguin

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Ok on my behalf the raid was authorised by the LT at the time since he was the only higher up on at the time And kept telling us he was in there and the outside was full of blood I asked you multiple times to show me some of and right down a statement but you refused both times

exploit was a complete accident I went in the apartment to get a better view into the house from the window then I had to do something irl so I sat on the counter and when I got back and tried to exit it tp me to the roof and the prop climbing was so I could get down safely because there was no staff in at the time and I didn’t want to be stuck there for ages if there was staff online I would have made a report.

Timmy Lancaster

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

No, when we are on police jobs i still arrest org members, and dont let them get off with anything, the lt when i switched to detective gave us all orders to raid, but i never actually entered your property.

I never said you are a bias cop, and never arrest or punish your gang members what I'm saying is why are you taking evidence from the person you are trying to find during a manhunt???? and with that evidence raiding unsuspecting innocent people all I'm saying it is extremely suspicious and even if you didn't "authorize" things and never entered the property you had the knowledge and yet allowed to raid to happen on your watch.

as for you
Ok on my behalf, the raid was authorized by the LT at the time since he was the only higher up on at the time And kept telling us he was in there

why do cops tend to act like blind sheep that follow the leader.... one person breaks a rule and that justifies the whole cop-force to follow in their footsteps

no one wants to hear it but everyone knows its the truth

the outside was full of blood

looking at the video I don't see any blood when I checked my CCTV and there was no blood when i looked out the door when swat opened it up
right now your making loads of shit without providing any type of evidence to give your words and impact to this report.

I asked you multiple times to show me some of and write down a statement but you refused both times

do I have a different video as you guys???? throughout the WHOLE situation not once did you tell me to write down a statement and I definitely did not refuse twice.

exploit was a complete accident I went in the apartment to get a better view into the house from the window then I had to do something IRL so I sat on the counter and when I got back and tried to exit it tp me to the roof and the prop climbing was so I could get down safely because there was no staff in at the time and I didn’t want to be stuck there for ages if there was staff online I would have made a report.

on the video titled "exploit" at 0:05 - 0:07 you say "are there any apartments I can get on top of" which is already conflicting with your
"I went in the apartment to get a better view into the house from the window" statement then at 0:16 - 0:18 you can hear David conner tell you he knows a way to get on top of the apartments at 0:20 you say "how" . 0:23 to 0:52 David conner then explains to you how to perform an exploit which sounds like a common one where you sit down someplace and when you get out your in another place I had it used against me during raids it is very common. at 1:17 you can hear David conner says "it's a glitch that I know of" with this knowledge you continued to use the position you got from an exploit to your advantage saying "I'm in sniping position" and "I still can't see over the fence" (which is heard in the video)

and the prop climbing was so I could get down safely because there was no staff in at the time and I didn’t want to be stuck there for ages if there was staff online I would have made a report]

^^ you break another rule to try and "takeback" the other rule you broke :thonk: what you are supposed to do in this situation is wait for staff and do nothing or relog when your not in an active RP situation.

everything you say in your reply is conflicting with REAL VIDEO PROOF that I have, your words mean nothing unless you can provide evidence

like honestly I don't understand why lie at this point, people will watch the video and see your reply and just realize how in the wrong you are, there is no coming back from this just give up

Also if someone can tag @Alonzo for an explanation of WHY you are telling the cop force that you are basing with me while you are wanted from the police. That seems like extreme fail RP if you were someone I knew that was just fucking with me for shits and giggles I would sorta understand. The thing is I don't know you at all and never had talked to you a day in my life until that point.

itz_coffee

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Thank you for your report. This police raid seems like a case of mistaken identity, no players will be punished for this however the raid will be voided.

Mr.Penguin will be blacklisted from the physgun for a week due to prop climbing.

Status
Not open for further replies.