Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Carbon Fehrenhite
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:418812421
Your Character Name: Jeremy Goldberg

Which Staff issued the Warning Point: @Tru

Reason for the warning point(s): RDM
Why should the point(s) be removed:
I didn't RDM the person. A person ran over civilians OUTSIDE OF L2 BANK, which is within security guard jurisdiction as per rule 5.6.1
  1. As Security Guard, you may only patrol inside and around public buildings. Patrolling inside and around private property is also allowed, with permission of the Head of Security, if there is one on duty."
The moderator stated that this only applied to private security which is wrong. According to rule 5.6.2-1 I have the ability to assist and protect civilians in my area of patrol.
As established by previous rule, my area of patrol extends around public buildings, which is the bank, and therefore I can protect a civilian if they are on the road adjacent to L2 bank.
  1. Security Guards may assist civilians in need and protect them within their allocated area of patrol. They are required to call the Police Department or Sheriff's Department for active investigation and hand over the scene.

Time of Occurrence: ~12:10 PM PST
Additional members involved/witnessing:
Read, understood and followed warning point appeal rules?: Yes

Tru

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

gmod_6Px3Ssc6f4.jpg

In this situation, you should have called the police and informed them of what happened but you killed this person who was trying to retrieve their stolen vehicle I could maybe understand your reasoning if the person was right outside the bank but they were not, It was in the middle of the road and is closer to the private properties than the bank.

The image above shows the blood from the person you killed.

Arbon

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

View attachment 12771

In this situation, you should have called the police and informed them of what happened but you killed this person who was trying to retrieve their stolen vehicle I could maybe understand your reasoning if the person was right outside the bank but they were not, It was in the middle of the road and is closer to the private properties than the bank.

The image above shows the blood from the person you killed.
This is still less than like 20 meters away from the bank. Also the situation wasn't just out there, it had started off close to the bank but I killed them over there. Either way I don't think it's a valid warning point.

HockeyExpert30

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review

HockeyExpert30

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Sorry for the delay. After reviewing this situation I found the warning point valid. You are not supposed to kill someone for simply stealing a car. In this situation you should of notified the police of the stolen cars location and let them take care of this situation. Due to that reason the warning point for RDM would be valid.

Warning point appeal Denied
Thread Locked & Moved

Regards,

Hockey

Status
Not open for further replies.