Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 12627

Your Steam Name: Husky
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:121982224
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Buldgey Hunsk

Admin being reported( Tag by writing @ before their forum name)@ProximaSync Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:76491289

Reason for Report:False Code red on our vehicle after being stopped at a "Checkpoint" With no sign. Also, never shot a cop or anyone before hand making the code red even more false. We where also never chased, the cop "@ProximaSync also IGN name: Sgt. Proxima" claimed we passed a police checkpoint. Which also is fail rp because there was no checkpoint sign as you can see in the video. He asked us to pull over, we did. Then he proceeded to pull up with his gun, and false code red us when he clearly didn't have a reason to even have his gun on us to begin with. Im not sure if what he did was corruption or not, but if so I could see why.
Time of Occurrence: 1:00 PM
Evidence to support your claim:

Additional members involved/witnessing: Jason Dixon,Tom Eli
Read, understood and followed staff report rules?: Yes

ProximaSync

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Hey, thank you for making a staff report. But can you extend the video to where we chase you up to layer two and not speed it up. Also to extend the clip afterwards. Appreciated.

D

Deleted member 12627

Triple-posting
I have my Shadowplay on 5 minutes, we where at the bank for 15 minutes, even further proving we where not in a chase. Video will be uploaded.

Hey, thank you for making a staff report. But can you extend the video to where we chase you up to layer two and not speed it up. Also to extend the clip afterwards. Appreciated.
Also my shadowplay reply doesn't go that long, its set to 5 minutes. My friend Tom eli may have footage of us going to layer 2 before hand. But that still doesn't mean we where not in chase because we weren't and if you have counter evidence i highly suggest you post it. Otherwise its not even needed

Extended cut First 2 minutes are sliced because they are irrelevant, selling iron/being afk at bank.:

Also please leave evidence of you chasing us prior the 15 minutes before we were at layer 2 bank if you did chase us, Im sure it would clear things up if you did. That still doesn't explain the fail rp checkpoiint. Thanks for your replies

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

The video shows Proxima pointing a weapon, by the driver side window, at you. That said, you were under fearRP. Since you decided to disregard that and try to flee (while under fearRP, which is not allowed), Proxima shot your vehicle.

Staff report denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.