Status
Not open for further replies.

Eden

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

this is the point where i say goodbye by the last thing that i thought that will annoy me STAFF TEAM i just can't stand the abusing anymore and i know staff report won't do anything cause basically they don't care

sorry for everything i've done to people and maybe we will get another chance in another game i'll be playing Escape From Tarkov / Rust if anyone wants to join
so this is a goodbye..........

thanks @Jack Benard @Lester @Valentino Meid @Horrendous Gaming @Dido King

roxas

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Good bye, I guess.

Good luck for your future :)

John Buck

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

Goodbye man, good luck on your future endeavors and return soon so I can kick your butt ;p

Rufucuz

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

goodbye , sad to see alot of people leaving or getting banned .Good luck playing Rust , from my perspective community is aids , but if ur going there for pvp and salty people then its the right game ;) .

FreeSpy

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

aw man, another one leaves, and boris got banned on the forums too so he can't do his goodbye.

Valentino

Mentor
Mentor
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

sad to see you go man, I hope you come back someday. Also if you ever want to play escape from tarkov send me a pm on discord

JoshLP

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

We will forever love you and miss you my brother! Much love from the 2ndChanceCrew!

Alix

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

I feel sad

see you :(

x

DangerZone640

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Listen eden, we have had our run-ins with each other however you were always a good RPer, really gonna miss ya

Tyro

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Woahhh my guy

Eden

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Bye... When your not mentioned....

why would i mention hands down truth every time in rockford i tried to meet you and play with you, you ignored and killed me every time i tired speaking to you, you ignored me there is no reason for you to be in and you're included in those "staff team" i said that they are abusing

Jack Benard

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Sad to see you go :( Hope you"ll come back someday. Really great memories with you. I'll miss you alot :(

Aaron

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

this is the point where i say goodbye by the last thing that i thought that will annoy me STAFF TEAM i just can't stand the abusing anymore and i know staff report won't do anything cause basically they don't care

sorry for everything i've done to people and maybe we will get another chance in another game i'll be playing Escape From Tarkov / Rust if anyone wants to join
so this is a goodbye..........

thanks @Jack Benard @Lester @Valentino Meid @Horrendous Gaming @Dido King
Perspective is everything. Not everything that seems like abuse is abuse, but anything that is abuse that isn't reported is a lesson unlearned and unnoticed.

I looked forward to playing with you since we had a bit of dialogue going in the RP Docs section. I hope you'll reconsider and learn to channel your comments in a way that enacts change and understanding instead of assuming you will be ignored.

Management can be told every single day that staff is abusing, but if no one tells them what's going on or gives them proof then they can't fix anything. I thrive on feedback, and I can't change personally if no one makes an effort to tell me areas where I can improve. I like to think we're all similar in that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.