WhiteTiger

Mentor
Mentor

Years of Mono

LV

Type of feedback: suggestion

Title: Utilizing the Fancy Area system for Organisation related Crime

Describe The Feature​

As we all know since the HL2RP event we now have a fancy area system to divide the map into sections, as soon as you enter a new section youre in said area now what if Organisations can "Claim" certain areas for them by doing special tasks or a "king of the hill" battle shootout every defined timeframe
Each Area could give defined "Buffs" or "Benefits" to your organisation.

Each Org can only hold 1 Area at a time.

Example
Lower Alder Claim is Held by Org DRUNK GNOMES their claim expires and the Area becomes neutral.

Org DRUNK GNOMES wants to reclaim their turf and go into the Area, now Rival Org PACKED&WATCHED enters the Area ontop of your screen could be a little "HUD" that shows you the Timer Left to Claim the Area and how many Members of Each of the Organisations are Currently in the Area, whenever each member of one Org is killed by another Org member the said Org killing gets a Point, the Org with the Most points at the end of the timer claims the area for the Defined Timeframe.

Or if thats too complicated add a simple timer and the org with the most members alive at the end of the Countdown gets the area

Why Would You Like This Feature?​

We all know PVP is in huge demand since forever but sometimes uninvolved players get caught in the crossfire with this addition the carnage and DEATH would be contained to a single area for a small timeframe.

I know the coding of all this could be rather fucky to do as i have no idea how to code but i think it would be a fun thing to have so people have a reason to shoot eachother i would look at this as some sort of "mini purge" if someone wants not to get killed just stay away from the Area for the timeframe (FTVL)