Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack Everadon

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

This is going to be my final goodbye as in i'm leaving the server. I have left the community for about a week from the time I am making this, and I have thought about this. I have had a lot of incredible and unspeakable moments within the community, but have had some down times as well. I have been within the community for over a year now, and it has been the best Garry's Mod community I have ever been in. I will not disclose any other reasons I am leaving the server unless you a friend of mine, then please message me.

My time on monolith.

I started out the server with one of my friends who you have probably never seen. He got me into mining and woodcutting to start me off. Then, I met @Scott Wong and @WhiteBlood who helped me out a lot in my beginning such as getting me guns, getting me into organizations, and just hanging out in general. After that, I joined Luciano Family led my Vincent Luciano, due to @VIN. Once I got kicked out, I went Waverly Street Boys lead by Jeffy Gutenberg, I met a lot of people, such as Alex Ardiem, Danny Tant, Brandon Mcbride, etc. I then moved onto the Whelson Family with Jamal Matthews and it was insanely amazing, the amount of bank raids we would do was incredible. Once Jamal got kicked out of Whelson, I decided to ride along with him and join him in The Majors then moved onto Infamous. In Infamous, we meet multiple friends and went to Boonk Gang with Jamal Matthews, @kyubi1098, Tom Stevens, Nico Parsons. The cavern then came around lead @Scott Wong and myself. Multiple people from The Cavern went onto Luxury, which was an incredible organization lead by @Justin The Ungrateful and Dylan Corleone. This organization was extremely serious but at the same time amusing. After Luxury, I started my own organization with @kyubi1098 called disconnected. and met @Jordan, @Shawn, and @reactskate. I met @Alex Veira in Serpent Syndicate, from there him and I become friends and are still. We all then went into multiple versions of Century Street Mafia lead by Tom Stevens. During this time period, I had met a lot people and definitely built a name for myself. After Century Street, myself and others went onto Backwood Rebels lead by @Farmer Joe and there I met many others to go against Century Street Mafia. After that, I lead an organization called Poison, then moved onto Explicit. From there Legacy, Explicit, and Veira Family merged into Veira Family.

Thank you to the ones who have been apart with me in the community. I hope to maybe come back someday. I will still talk to a lot of you, if you don't have me added, add me on steam or discord (start a dm for my user). I am only going to mention four people that are really still with me.
Thank you @kyubi1098, @Alex Veira, @Farmer Joe, @reactskate.

Goodbye now.
-Jack Everadon

Space Cowboy

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Delta.

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

we had good times in luciano , sad to see you leave.

Klaus

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Recruitment Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Sad to see you leave had great times with you in Ace of Diamond, BackWood Rebels and Veira family goodluck in the future hope to see you return.

MRC

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Goodbye to the best fragger on monolith. #3721. You will be missed.

We started off in Ace Of diamonds. Which was a turning point for my amusement on monolith. It was the first time I was in a powerful organization. Then we moved to Backwood, then the Wongs which lasted 1 day. Following that, we all merged to Veira Family. Making us the strongest org on the server.

Bye old friend,

-Marco

GreggsPasty

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

This is going to be my final goodbye as in i'm leaving the server. I have left the community for about a week from the time I am making this, and I have thought about this. I have had a lot of incredible and unspeakable moments within the community, but have had some down times as well. I have been within the community for over a year now, and it has been the best Garry's Mod community I have ever been in. I will not disclose any other reasons I am leaving the server unless you a friend of mine, then please message me.

My time on monolith.

I started out the server with one of my friends who you have probably never seen. He got me into mining and woodcutting to start me off. Then, I met @Scott Wong and @WhiteBlood who helped me out a lot in my beginning such as getting me guns, getting me into organizations, and just hanging out in general. After that, I joined Luciano Family led my Vincent Luciano, due to @VIN. Once I got kicked out, I went Waverly Street Boys lead by Jeffy Gutenberg, I met a lot of people, such as Alex Ardiem, Danny Tant, Brandon Mcbride, etc. I then moved onto the Whelson Family with Jamal Matthews and it was insanely amazing, the amount of bank raids we would do was incredible. Once Jamal got kicked out of Whelson, I decided to ride along with him and join him in The Majors then moved onto Infamous. In Infamous, we meet multiple friends and went to Boonk Gang with Jamal Matthews, @kyubi1098, Tom Stevens, Nico Parsons. The cavern then came around lead @Scott Wong and myself. Multiple people from The Cavern went onto Luxury, which was an incredible organization lead by @Justin The Ungrateful and Dylan Corleone. This organization was extremely serious but at the same time amusing. After Luxury, I started my own organization with @kyubi1098 called disconnected. and met @Jordan, @Shawn, and @reactskate. I met @Alex Veira in Serpent Syndicate, from there him and I become friends and are still. We all then went into multiple versions of Century Street Mafia lead by Tom Stevens. During this time period, I had met a lot people and definitely built a name for myself. After Century Street, myself and others went onto Backwood Rebels lead by @Farmer Joe and there I met many others to go against Century Street Mafia. After that, I lead an organization called Poison, then moved onto Explicit. From there Legacy, Explicit, and Veira Family merged into Veira Family.

Thank you to the ones who have been apart with me in the community. I hope to maybe come back someday. I will still talk to a lot of you, if you don't have me added, add me on steam or discord (start a dm for my user). I am only going to mention four people that are really still with me.
Thank you @kyubi1098, @Alex Veira, @Farmer Joe, @reactskate.

Goodbye now.
-Jack Everadon
wheres my tag

pokemon

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Cya man, it was fun playing with you

DangerZone640

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Bye jack, even though we didnt see eye to eye, I wish you good luck in life.

Tyro

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

It was a great run

Cherry

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

MY FEELS

Water_Melon

Years of Mono

LV

Bye jack, the official new top fragger of monolith. You will be remembered. Good luck in the future

Jack Everadon

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

@Jack Everadon SMH can't even say goodbye to your Nigerian uncle
sry for no tag, luv u

we had good times in luciano , sad to see you leave.
Really great times in luciano, especially because it introduced me into monolith. Bye

Sad to see you leave had great times with you in Ace of Diamond, BackWood Rebels and Veira family goodluck in the future hope to see you return.
Goodbye to the best fragger on monolith. #3721. You will be missed.

We started off in Ace Of diamonds. Which was a turning point for my amusement on monolith. It was the first time I was in a powerful organization. Then we moved to Backwood, then the Wongs which lasted 1 day. Following that, we all merged to Veira Family. Making us the strongest org on the server.

Bye old friend,

-Marco
Bye jack, the official new top fragger of monolith. You will be remembered. Good luck in the future
Really great times in Ace of Diamonds, atleast we're all still friends.

Bye jack, even though we didnt see eye to eye, I wish you good luck in life.
Bye

It was a great run
It was a great run inside out and in of being friends. cya man

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

Quit double posting or you will be banned.

henry

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Don't leave please

GreggsPasty

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Goodbye

Cherry