Request reason: Fear RP and endangering hostages lives
When did the situation occur?: 6th April, Yesterday
Your evidence to support your claim:
Additional members involved/witnessing:

FinnleyV

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

As you can clearly see at 0:27 he took his weapon off me giving me the opportunity to make a break for it while he was watching th other people and I pulled out my gun as I believed that he was still watching the other
Hostages and I could wait for him to come round the corner when he had a gun on the hostages and I could run off out the door and call for backup but little did I kno he was coming round the corner
As I pulled
It out so I was forced to open
Fire and it was while he had NO gun on any hostage so he could only shoot at me and I put my life on the line to try and help the hostages and the police
Force hear the shots so they know there was a bank raid and the suspect was already injured so he is easier to snipe to save the hostages

Last edited:

✪ BullyHunter

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

1) "Force hear the shots so they know there was a bank raid and the suspect was already injured so he is easier to snipe to save the hostages " Read the server rules, that's you being a "minge bag"
2) I had my gun on hostages at 0:27
3) You failed to value hostages lives

Also don't forget the fact, you failed to value your own life

Please tell me what you did in that video that was right

Last edited by a moderator:

FinnleyV

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

1) I was simply saying that because of my shooting(Which I had no choice with)they would be alerted to the bank and you would b injured which could help in defusing the situation I’m not saying I was planning to do this just that’s what the shooting caused
2)You did have a gun on the hostages at 0:27 but not me so I was not breaking fear rp in any way and then later you took the guns Off the hostages to come after me
3)I had no choice other than to shoot as sure I wanted the hostages to live but I also wanted to live to call for backup so I did what I could to try and survive

✪ BullyHunter

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

Rule 2.2.4.1 which is

"You must abide by realistic roleplay measures; breaking this rule is known as FailRP. If something you are doing is illogical in a real life situation, then you can’t do it on the server."

What about you shooting at me while I had you outnumbered, had a gun to the hostages, you running to try and kill me? So the police would be alerted? They get a notification of a bank robbery. You definitely failed to value your life and others.

FinnleyV

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

As I said I didn’t know you had noticed me leaving so I was waiting to try and escape the bank PEACEFULLY when you had gone around the corner so I could call for backup as if I gave them the information before they where alerted by the alarm they can catch you off guard and you won’t know they are coming and at that time in the gunfight I was not outnumbered it was me vs you everyone else was busy and like I said I was not expecting a fight but I had to fight because I VALUE my life and if I just stared at you you would of just shot me so there was a chance for me to live and I took it

✪ BullyHunter

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

I dont care what you were going to do, its what you did and what happened, you can make some shit up and say you were trying to do that. How do i know you were trying to take out 3 guys all with high calibre weapons... Even if you were outside, i had hostages you couldn't shoot me, what makes you think its any better if you are a hostage and you decide to whip your gun out?

Although you just lied in what you said "As I said I didn’t know you had noticed me leaving so I was waiting to try and escape the bank PEACEFULLY when you had gone around the corner so I could call for backup" You didn't call for help you got your gun out.

" like I said I was not expecting a fight but I had to fight because I VALUE my life"

You wanted to start a gun fight when everything was safe in the scene, you got yourself killed? So your saying if you were given to the police after made hostage thats dangerous?

FinnleyV

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

I would rather not be a hostage at all than be a hostage as I know a lot of the time the situations don’t work out so if I have the chance to sneak away I took it as I didn’t
Want to regret not taking the chance while I still could as it could of turned out differently if you didn’t come after me but obviously I took the chance and it didn’t work out and that’s just what happens sometimes

Dylan Accardo

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

@Samuel Forest He didn't break FearRP, you never had the gun on him when he pulled out his glock. You should close this report and not waste a admins time.

✪ BullyHunter

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

@Samuel Forest He didn't break FearRP, you never had the gun on him when he pulled out his glock. You should close this report and not waste a admins time.
Stay out of this

I would rather not be a hostage at all than be a hostage as I know a lot of the time the situations don’t work out so if I have the chance to sneak away I took it as I didn’t
Want to regret not taking the chance while I still could as it could of turned out differently if you didn’t come after me but obviously I took the chance and it didn’t work out and that’s just what happens sometimes
You didn't sneak away you got your gun out and shot me and in crossfire shot a hostage

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Locked for review.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello @Samuel Forest,
Your player report has been accepted due to the following reason:
  • The reported player, failed to value the police officer's life as he was being held at gunpoint and hostage by somebody else that was aiming the weapon at him.
Therefore, the reported player will receive 2 warning points in game the next time he joins the server for breaking fearRP.

Additionally, I would like to state something that does not regard the report directly but you instead:
Whenever you are making a player report/staff report or just talking, etc, it would be better if you could it without the need of being rude sometimes. We are here for a reason to deal with everything that needs to be dealt with and that is why there is no reason for you to have that kind of attitude towards other players, even if they are the ones you are reporting.

@awp god, You cannot reply to any player/staff reports in which you are not involved or you will be punished accordingly for that.

Regards,
Pmx

Status
Not open for further replies.