Damp Eggplant

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Tell me about your first good and first bad memory on Monolith:

Ill begin:

Good: Bob Santoro and I raided recycling d4 and got some kills- this is what made me like Monolith
Bad: Ja1003 pulled me over as a cop and he was mad salty- so he said just giving me a ticket would be too easy so he gave me a $5000 ticket and revoked my drivers license which costs another $5000 to get back

Smelly

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Finally getting the workshop content to work and being able to play without seeing errors.
Addons breaking again for whatever reason.

Melkor

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

More then a year ago playing for the first time and being unable to find the mines and getting very annoyed.

Zenius

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

Getting banned for 30 minutes for saying "I don't care about warning points" (back in 2018 Paralake)

FreeSpy

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

When Benny came up to me and my friend Matrix and asked us to work for him, so we did, and we went mining when rockford river mines had around 10+ people in the same area, super fun aesthethic, also paralake.

StewartJames

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Grinding cop on Truenorth at the mercy of the handling of the crown vic

Tye

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Doing weed with @scott mathieson then fighting off like 3 pistol noobs with pistols back in 2019 truenorth

Balldrip

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Kickin it back with Bick Beters at the tavern.

Kyubi telling me he didn’t like my violin playing.

D

Deleted member 12627

Grinding for cop on paralake, then proceeding to run over 2 medics trying to save a life at the highway intersection while pursuing someone.

hop1003

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

being a cop main on paralake and trying to arrest a GSG9 member

Agam

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

getting raided by cops in one of the Rockford warehouses because someone got high on LSD and started shooting

Big Man Patty

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

First good memory: riding around looking for people to rob on southside (Before the latest southside) when I first got started. Old secret ninja service days.

first bad memory: before southside was farming chillin mf pulls up to me robs me for my money I call the cops he somehow knows I called the cops and then killed me.

Bubba Dice

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

First good memory: When a player ran a illegal gun shop at rockford 2017. And had his guns on displayed and marketed. Its when I bought my first gun, which was an MP5 with an attachment (i forgot what it was).

First Bad memory: Returning back on mono at 2019 TrueNorth and getting autobanned for 3 hours by console for disconnecting from the server while dead. And it was news to me that the server had gotten a console autoban when I returned. Because I had gotten my car stuck on the railings and I got killed by the oncoming train. So, dc'd and tried rejoining back. But to find out I was banned. it was only 3 hours.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 12627

First good memory: When a player ran a illegal gun shop at rockford 2017. And had his guns on displayed and marketed. Its when I bought my first gun, which was an MP5 with an attachment (i forgot what it was).

First Bad memory: Returning back on mono at 2019 TrueNorth and getting autobanned for 3 hours by console for disconnecting from the server while dead. And it was news to me that the server had gotten a console autoban when I returned. Because I had gotten my car stuck on the railings and I got killed by the oncoming train. So, dc'd and tried rejoining back. But to find out I was banned. Good thing it was only 3 hours. Because I was still able to come back on the same day.
Sounds like good times

Jose

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

when I was getting chased by the cops all around Rockford thinking I was baby driver, when I was just driving a taco Bell Truck

Skojen

Community Manager
Community Manager
Marketing Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Joined Monolith in 2019, the Rockford days...

First good memory: stealing a taxi at player level 1. I felt like I was the king of driving, until...

First bad memory: Until...I crashed the taxi and forgot to equip my seatbelt. I went flying through the windshield...

Hector

Banned
Banned
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

good - first day on monolith running from the cops in a delivery truck with a fake license because i couldnt pass the test

bad - Making LSD for 5 hours straight then going outside and getting killed instantly by an AK bandit