FITZ & Associates

• Looking for our server(s)? Go to our servers page after you've subscribed to our content pack. Hope you enjoy them!
  • You can purchase Premium Membership to enhance your game experience and support our community!
  • Meet other members and stay updated in our Discord and Steam Group. Find out how to get permissions on Discord here.
  • Are you interested in helping and being engaged in the community further? Apply for a Staff Position!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Logan Fitz

Monolith Newcomer
Oct 19, 2018

FITZ
&
Associates

History: Most of you know me as a farmer and had been org-less for a long period of time. This lead me to meet many new people, for better or worse. I joined 14k Triads until I was at my limit with harassment. This isn't your typical flex the most, most guns, cars, most frags type of org. It is more of a recruitment for newer people that I see potential in, that being said there is no application to join my org, if you are a good friend message me. Other than that I will be the one finding you.

Goal: Make friends in high places and train these guys right.
#1 Take care of my guys

Alliance Form-
Name:
Organization:
Intention:

Allies: Miami Vice
Neutral: The Lost Guardians
Enemies:

Frankyz

Suspended
Suspended
Nov 16, 2018
Doing the community a big favour, nice format and as always i'm looking forward to meeting all the members individually and having fun together :)

VICHZ

Monolith Grinder
Oct 4, 2018
Good luck with the org dude
Love ya <3

gm1003 ツ

MRP Senior Administrator
MRP Senior Administrator
Forum Moderator
Marketing Team
Police Supervisor
Jul 7, 2018