Font stopping me from joining?

• Looking for our server(s)? Go to our servers page after you've subscribed to our content pack. Hope you enjoy them!
  • You can purchase Premium Membership to enhance your game experience and support our community!
  • Meet other members and stay updated in our Discord and Steam Group. Find out how to get permissions on Discord here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Today and yesterday, I was trying to load into the server. But I noticed it kept freezing and crashing my game. So I came to the forums to talk about this because I looked it up on everything, unable to find any piece of help. So maybe someone here can help me?

gm1003

MRP Moderator
MRP Moderator
Marketing Team
Event Team
Jul 7, 2018
Houston, TX
You just have to keep rejoining, sounds annoying but it’s how you’ll get in the server.

btw, technical support threads are posted here

gm1003

MRP Moderator
MRP Moderator
Marketing Team
Event Team
Jul 7, 2018
Houston, TX
If it’s still an issue after retrying a lot, reply back

Violence

Oct 20, 2018
This happens to me a few times and I’ve managed to sort it out for myself. After it starts to mount the addons and then sending client info the game crashes and just stops. I check console and saw errors with the Ford CVPI and Enhanced Civilians V4. So I disabled those two addons and joined the server and then re-enabled then after being on the server and it worked.

Just a theory it worked for me, check your console after reloading the game from a crash to see what it says and go from there or just try what I’ve done above and see what happens.

Reactions: gm1003
Status
Not open for further replies.