Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyla

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Hey, it's been a while. I never formally said goodbye. I may be back one day when I'm in a better place.
As many of you know me and Mark were in a loving relationship for 6 years, these were the best years of my life and I wouldn't trade them for the world. Mark had a dream of becoming staff and although it never interested me I wanted to support my husband.
Things were good to start with and alot of the staff are great *insert pronoun here*, I clashed with a few due to me not taking the position very seriously but other than that it was easy. Things were great, I assigned myself to the elite and in training for that position I learned all there is to know about finding wrongdoings. This is what ruined it all.
My badboi radar was flaring up, but something was wrong. It was coming from Mark? Could the love of my life be a filthy rdmer?!
I hacked his email looking for an exchange with Lawrence, although what I found was so much worse.. Emails for months going back and forth, dates, locations, acts. "I enjoyed last night. I had to tell Tyla it was a business trip, he doesn't even know I went to Portugal!"
PMX stole my mans, I cut off ties with the server and haven't brought myself to come back.
Gmod ruined my life and I hope to never come back but I'm still paying for premium just incase, definitely not because I forgot to cancel the subscription. Peace nerds xxx

Last edited by a moderator:

GuiltyPie

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

I have so many questions, but Id rather not having them answered. Regardless farewell.

thtgeekydude

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

all the puzzle pieces have now come together

heyitskev

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

I am so confused. I am debating if I want you to explain further or not. Anyway goodbye my young paddling..... oof auto correct.

Rufucuz

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

ok so this is confusing , still pls come back one day

Tyla

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I thought I was very clear with the post

Jose

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Imma miss you

Tyla

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Anti-GS9 task force moderated out, didn't realise that division was top secret :monkaS:

Frankyz

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Damn Tyla, you out here making Franklin emotional. Hope to see you in Monoford buddy.

Tyla

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Wait? PMX is a girl?
I feel like I've just opened your innocent Christian mind to new possibilities
Damn Tyla, you out here making Franklin emotional. Hope to see you in Monoford buddy.
I'll always be floating around checking out the staff reports fam, don't play but I like the drama

Angryhalobird

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

You were a good man, you will be missed

Status
Not open for further replies.