Forum Posts

• Looking for our server(s)? Go to our servers page after you've subscribed to our content pack. Hope you enjoy them!
  • You can purchase Premium Membership to enhance your game experience and support our community!
  • Meet other members and stay updated in our Discord and Steam Group. Find out how to get permissions on Discord here.
  • Are you interested in helping and being engaged in the community further? Apply for a Staff Position!

John Santoro

Monolith Newcomer
May 31, 2020
I have been posting some forum posts on the marketplace forums and on the discussion forums but it seems to have no one seeing it. This is a test, please let me know how to fix it or reply to test it please

Balldrip

MRP Moderator
MRP Moderator
Media Creator
Event Team
Police Training
Oct 1, 2017
Las Vegas, Nevada
Hello, John Santoro

It isn't that your forum posts are broken, I can see the posts you are talking about. It is just that no one is responding or replying to it. So no need to worry, your forum posts are working just fine.

I hope this helps,
-Balldrip

Last edited:

John Santoro

Monolith Newcomer
May 31, 2020
Hello, John Santoro

It isn't that your forum posts are broken, I can see the posts you are talking about. It is just that no one is responding or replying to it. So no need to worry, your forum posts are working just fine.

I hope this helps,
-Balldrip
Thanks I thought I was insane. Lol

Reactions: Balldrip