Not open for further replies.

FostersAlt

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

Warned for (Banned for): NITRP; Community Ban
Warned by (@AdminName): @Stuvi
Removal Reason: Hello Monolith. My name is FosterGecko. You may remember me, you may not. Allow me to get to the point.

A few years back I was a committed member of this community. I held a staff position for a few months, I played almost every day. Trouble began after some events that took place in my real life, leading me to act immaturely and inappropriately toward other members of the community. I lashed out unfairly, and after a lot of rule breaks and obscene behavior on my part, It was deemed that I no longer had intention to roleplay. This lead to a server ban, and this fueled the fire in me even more. I started spamming the forums with the n-word and said some very mean things towards a lot of people who didn't deserve it.

It has been 3 years. I've grown up, and every day I am working to improve myself, if only a little at a time. I would like to formally apologize to everyone who I have wronged. That being siad, my forum account @FosterGecko has been suspended indefinitely in the wake of my past recklessness. This appeal post is intended solely for the purpose of getting access to the forums again so I can appeal my ban. I think it's time to bury the hatchet. I miss you guys, and hope that there is still a place for me here, as well as forgiveness for my past transgressions. Thank you for reading, and I hope to see you all soon.

Time of Occurrence: July 2018
Read, understood and followed warning appeal rules?: Yes and no. I realize I am alting to post this, though I have no other avenues that currently exist.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.