[FPS Boost] Video Guide on how to use your Autoexec.

• Looking for our server(s)? Go to our servers page after you've subscribed to our content pack. Hope you enjoy them!
  • You can purchase Premium Membership to enhance your game experience and support our community!
  • Meet other members and stay updated in our Discord and Steam Group. Find out how to get permissions on Discord here.

Rondell

Media Creator
Media Creator
Aug 2, 2018
The Rose Garden
If you don't wanna see the video version or if video doesn't work. @gm1003 made a text guide, step by step.
But give credit to gm1003, I pretty much just made a video version if you're type of person that just.. rather watch a video than read text.
(there's some people like that, I don't know.)

Update
https://monolithservers.com/forums/threads/tristans-autoexec-cfg.20732/post-126308 as stated by Stuvi.
Everything in this config that grants you a significant FPS boost is
gmod_mcore_test 1

It enables multicore rendering instead of singlecore. Everything else can and will cause your game to crash at some point during gameplay. We will not grant support over issues caused by using this "config".
You can still make this if you wish, but I'd recommend using only gmod_mcore_test 1 instead when editing the Autoexec

Autoexec Commands

Excuse my professional video editing skills.

Last edited:
Reactions: gm1003 and Vexum

Vexum

Dec 11, 2018
Florida
Your guide is really well done. It makes it easy for people to see how to use the FPS commands without having to always spam OOC for them.

Reactions: gm1003

gm1003

MRP Administrator
MRP Administrator
Forum Moderator
Report Management
Marketing Team
Event Team
MRP Recruitment Team
Jul 7, 2018
College Station, TX
People who dont go on the forums will still do this