Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Bit of a vicious cycle that no one bases because they get raided instantly because no one bases because they get raided instantly because...

Al límite

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Bit of a vicious cycle that no one bases because they get raided instantly because no one bases because they get raided instantly because...
Than learn to use a gun and defend your self damnnnn.....

D

Deleted member 12627

Than learn to use a gun and defend your self damnnnn.....
This.
I learned the hard way to get good, or don't base with expensive shit and depend on the cops (at the time cops were dependable)
There really isn't much I can say for people who aren't good at aiming, it comes with natural skill. No one can teach you how to get better at FPS gaming, you have to get muscle memory, decent FPS, and a good mouse. If you have experience from other games, it helps a lot.

Also learning the techs to not get shot is also a process, crouch jumping is very helpful in gunfights as it moves your hitbox all over the fucking place. If you ever wonder why you see people like *cough cough* misterjokeman/Mak jumping around like bunny rabbits during their fragtages. That is why. Not to mention it's gmod and the hit reg doesn't like some things. Headglitching also was a huge thing in the past and still is. You just have to adapt.

Tye

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Paranoia is a part of basing, that’s the fun. The risk of being raided. You should be worried, You should have to prepare.

DK.

Server Director
Server Director
Event Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I’m fine with Zerg Vs. Zerg. Just not Zerg vs. 1 person
My most hated action on monolith is when people call themselves "top fraggers" and talk shit to people, but those exact people will call 7 of their "friends" who most of the time are not even in their org or party, just the same frequency to come kill a cop pulling them over for a traffic infraction.

Arthgallo Trefynwy

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

No one raids new players unless you want to do something fun with them like hostage sit etc.
Uh maybe that's your code of conduct but it's not inclusive of the player base.
The last 5 times I've set up shop to craft literally anything in a house I've been shot and killed by raiders that will break in and shoot you faster than you can put your hands up.
Hope they really like all the fucking wood planks I had on the crafting table..

FreeSpy

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

As it's said in the fitness world

No pain, No gain.

You gotta lose to win, it's as simple as that.

Lose to get good and continue losing until u adapt - it's as easy as that ngl

My most hated action on monolith is when people call themselves "top fraggers" and talk shit to people, but those exact people will call 7 of their "friends" who most of the time are not even in their org or party, just the same frequency to come kill a cop pulling them over for a traffic infraction.
yeah no that kinda needs to stop - zergs will never die since they're really fun if you do something diff than coke, but honestly people have gotten so bored that it's become cops vs crims since everyone has thousands of guns across each account and also a billion ammo

AnslyBuddha

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

I ain’t boutta read all that but all I gotta say is Frag Rp is the only Rp I ever see on the server anymore. Just because people don’t base as much doesn’t mean there aren’t shootouts happening all over the city 24/7 for the smallest of reasons.

D

Deleted member 12627

I ain’t boutta read all that but all I gotta say is Frag Rp is the only Rp I ever see on the server anymore. Just because people don’t base as much doesn’t mean there aren’t shootouts happening all over the city 24/7 for the smallest of reasons.
Bro gattin, stealing, and extorting is all I do.

krabe

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Off-topic post / Non needed toxicity.
<This post has been removed by a Forum Moderator>

Last edited by a moderator:

DK.

Server Director
Server Director
Event Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

As it's said in the fitness world

No pain, No gain.

You gotta lose to win, it's as simple as that.

Lose to get good and continue losing until u adapt - it's as easy as that ngl

yeah no that kinda needs to stop - zergs will never die since they're really fun if you do something diff than coke, but honestly people have gotten so bored that it's become cops vs crims since everyone has thousands of guns across each account and also a billion ammo
So people adapted by calling half the server to help them instead of actually getting good, that’s what you mean right? All these so-called “top fraggers” are just people allied with every single person in the server.

FreeSpy

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

So people adapted by calling half the server to help them instead of actually getting good, that’s what you mean right? All these so-called “top fraggers” are just people allied with every single person in the server.
well then beat them when they don't have the entire server on and strike quickly
like i said

adapt, and beat the other guy

DK.

Server Director
Server Director
Event Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

<This message has been removed by a forum moderator.>

Tyro

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Not basing because you don't wanna get raided is just not a valid excuse anymore, there are many ways to base discretely, if can't defend yourself. Or properties that have overpowered choke points that can be held easily even against unfavorable odds. Or invest in basing with a high tier weapon to have an advantage. Or knowing how to build proper defenses. (although that doesn't matter much anymore because props die in 2 bullets now but still) Even if you loose a raid, as others have said, you learn something.

I think players have such a conservative mentality now, that's why crime rp is literally dead. People just don't wanna put anything on the line in order to make money or expand their resources anymore, there's nothing much I can do to change that mindset but like, you just gotta full send it sometimes. I have always seen the term "frag RP" as nothing more than an excuse people use when they don't wanna go for that they want. You can't control or complain about what others players do, you can only control yourself.