Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: The Hentai Supplier
Your SteamID32(You can obtain this from steamid.io): STEAM_0:1:120321312
Your Character Name: Frank Saints

Ban Length: 1 month
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Alphadef

Ban Reason: Mass Prop Push and Lying to admin in a sit
Unban Reason: I want to first apologize for lying in the sit, I did lie to get out of the sit but I wasn't trying to be malicious or hurt anyone. I was being a minge at the time and was playing around with friends. In the moment I was just having fun until I realized that I was affecting others around me. The mass prop push is something I do regret. Although I may have been playing around with friends, it wasn't right for me to do that. I hope that I can be given a chance even after doing what I've done.

Time of Occurrence: 6/5/2021
Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?: Yes

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Personally, I consider both prop pushing and lying in a sit individually to be some of the more serious offenses. As you can imagine, I thusly find it difficult to accept an appeal for both at the same time. Both are fairly significant breaches of trust (Prop pushing being a break of our trust in users to not misuse the physgun, and Lying in a sit is pretty self explanatory). Why should I trust you now?

Frank Saints

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Personally, I consider both prop pushing and lying in a sit individually to be some of the more serious offenses. As you can imagine, I thusly find it difficult to accept an appeal for both at the same time. Both are fairly significant breaches of trust (Prop pushing being a break of our trust in users to not misuse the physgun, and Lying in a sit is pretty self explanatory). Why should I trust you now?
I agree with you, Lying in a sit and prop pushing are 2 offenses that aren't taken lightly in the server but I can just say you have my word it will never happen again. I have taken steps to improve myself and will do my best to avoid situations altogether. I'm the type of person to live in the moment but I can for say sure that this type of behavior will stop.

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Time of Occurrence: 6/5/2021
For the record, the ban was 6/10/21. I don't know why you put 6/5.

I'm going to be denying this appeal for now. You may re-appeal on 6/24, after you've served half of it and we can consider it again at that time.

Appeal Denied,
Locked and Moved

Status
Not open for further replies.